Chapter 18 - Vampire Nation.

The Vampire Nation was something to see.

It has some large buildings which over-looked the entire area, their were many houses and cabins showing that there were many Vampire's living within the walls. There were schools for all of the children as well as parks and sports centres for those who needed them. There was also shops for Quidditch, wands and other supplies the younger Vampire's would need.

There were also Muggle things here, many restaurants (serving food and blood) and cinema's as well as other establishments.

"Wow, this place is huge!" Draco yelled out. Draco liked being in large open spaces like the Manor that he had spent so much time in, he did not like being cramped into smaller places which is why he didn't like parts of Hogwarts too much.

"This is where Vampire's come when they are being hunted and need a place to hide, or just where they were born. Our family created this safe haven and we have been ruling it ever since." Balthazar explained, you could hear the pride in his voice.

"Will we all be welcome here? Some of us are Human's as well as other Magical Creature's." Remus asked, he and Fenrir were in fact Werewolves who are the natural enemy of Vampire's.

"You are friends to the Prince and therefore friends to the King and Queen, no one will disturb any of you while you are here." Amara assured them, they had made sure this would not be made a factor as they thought their son wouldn't come if his friends were not able to.

They went straight to the Palace as Hadrian needed to be introduced to the Kingdom before he could be shown around the area. "Please gather all inhabitants." Balthazar told the butler.

Within the next half an hour the area below the Palace was filled with Vampire's all of them wanting to know what news the King and Queen had for them.

"Thank you for coming my friends. As you all know our son, Hadrian, was kidnapped from us only months after his birth and believed to be dead." At this there was sounds of hissing before Balthazar continued. "Well one of our butler's came to us one week ago informing us that someone had been in the Aldane Vault's and that the Heir ring was missing." Balthazar continued.

"Well turns out that Hadrian is alive and with us today. Please let us introduce Hadrian Aldane, Crown Prince of the Vampire Nation!" Amara yelled, you could hear the pride in her voice as Hadrian stepped up so he could be seen.

As soon as the people caught sight of Hadrian they began to cheer loudly, all of them happy that the missing Prince was alive and with them once more.

"A man named Albus Dumbledore is suspected of taking the Prince because of a fake Prophecy he created in order to destroy the Dark Lord Voldemort, who is also within our presence today." Balthazar said, gesturing to Tom who stood beside Hadrian.

"We will be joining the Dark in this war, and Dumbledore will be destroyed!" Amara yelled, the Vampire's all hissing and cheering in agreement.

"Our son has been lucky enough to find his true friends as well as two caring mates, we consent to this mating." Balthazar said, Hadrian had not expected that to be said at this. "May I present Hadrian's mates Fred and George Weasley!" Balthazar finished.

Fred and George were welcomed by the people as they stood up beside Hadrian, the other member's of the Inner Circle were also welcomed by the people.

After some more words the people began to leave the Palace leaving the Inner Circle with the King and Queen once more.

"Come with us, we will show you to your rooms." Amara said with a smile.

Even though they would be living in a Palace the mated couples and the courting couples wanted to share rooms with one another.

Bill and Remus shared a room with one another – Their room was a crimson red in colour with accents of gold throughout it, this made them both happy as they were both proud Gryffindor's. As well as this it was open and had a lovely view of the forest out back, which pleased their Wolves.

Charlie and Draco were sharing a room – Their room was black in colour with accents of silver throughout it, it also seemed to have dragons decorated on the walls. This made them both happy as Charlie once worked with Dragon's and Draco's name meant Dragon.

Tom and Severus here sharing a room together – This room was silver and green in colour which pleased them both as they were proud Slytherin's. As well as this there was a large space in the back of the room which could be made into a Potion's lab as well as this it was close to where the Palace held human's to drink of.

Sirius and Fenrir had also bunked with each other – Their room was red in colour with little bits of green around the room, this signified the Gryffindor in Sirius and the Slytherin in Fenrir. Like Bill and Remus' room it was open with a view of the forest, pleasing the Wolf and the Grimm.

Lucius and Narcissa were also sharing a room – Their room was white in colour with mint green detailing which showed Narcissa's femininity as well as Lucius' Slytherin side. It was very large but it was also enclosed as well.

Hadrian, Fred and George were sharing a room, and they were giving the room for the Crown Prince, which had to be expanded as three people would be living in it. It was blood red in colour with minor detailing of dark green, it was the largest room and it was close where there were humans to feed of.

All in all the couples were very happy with their rooms.

"So are you glad to be here then?" Fred asked when the three mates had gotten into their room alone.

"More then I can ever say. I have my parents, my friends, a nation full of people and my two mates. What more could I want?" Hadrian asked them with a smirk.

"I'm guessing nothing?" George asked with a confused look on his face.

"You would be right, this is why I have always felt like something was missing. Because I was not being who I was supposed to be, rather someone the others wanted me to be. Here I can be who Hadrian Aldane is, somewhere Harry Potter does not matter." Hadrian explained, he was hugged by both his mates once he finished this.

The three mates spent the next hour unpacking all of their belongings, even though the twins had only been in the Manor for 3 weeks they had created many products for their shop as well as other things they had brought with them. They had a lot of things to put away in their new room.