Chapter 29-Eternal sleep

Ashton's POV:

I saw Nirvana fall hard. She laid on her stomach her face on the side and her nose was bleeding. Suddenly everything was a blur people rushed pass carrying her to the infirmary. Angelica told me to go check on the children and that she would see to Nirvana. I watched as Nirvana's skin paled, her eyes went bagged and heavy...she looked dead and withered.

She used too much energy, she did it to help us. Now she is on the verge of death!?

I took care of the kids for hours until hours until they were all sleeping in their cribs. I was tired, badly hurt and my cut was becoming infected but I had to go make sure Nirvana was alright. I should not have brought her here. I should not have changed her so soon...But then again if I hadn't we would be all dead without her.

"How is she?" I asked Angelica as I rushed in.

"She's not dead." She said.

"Thank God." I said breathign a sigh of relief.

"But she is not alive either."

"What?"

"She used too much energy. She has no ounce of energy to do anything. Her organs and everything stopped working. I put her on life support but I don't have a pin point date on when or if she will open her eyes, and if she will be back to normal."

"So there is a chance she might die?"

"It's a twenty percent chance. But the other eighty is either alive with mental porblems or she will come back fully alive."

"No date pin point?"

"I am monitoring her energy levels. She is at two percent which is bad. The most a human can get is ninety and that is when they are exhausted form lack of sleep and a lot of physical activity. So it will take a long time for that energy to restore."

I nodded walking out and passing by her window. She laid as still as a statue. Her lungs filled and emptied. Although she was doing the breathing she had a compressor doing it for her. She looked weak. Like she had been dead for over a week.

I didn't know what to think. I went upstairs and lied on our bed for days. My mom took care of the kids and I just laid. I didn't eat or sleep. I just stared at the ceiling.

-----

Many many weeks went by and she looked the same...months went by and she looked the same...She was asleep for her birthday...I wasn't the happiest...I just walked around looking after Jeremy, Tyler and Austin. Jeremy's eyes were foggy and hazy and he was always tired. So I took him to Angelica.

"Hmmm...This may sound crazy but he may have a strong bond with Nirvana. Whatever she feels he feels...he will have a strong bond towards her and listen. Other then that or he is a tired little fella." She smiled poking his tiny stomach. They were sitting up fully now, and crawling. I was working on the walking. I just hoped she would be awake for their birthday.

The next morning I dressed all of them and let them crawl around for a bit. They stood up using support of chairs and stuff, and they fell when they took a few steps. All the stuff I recorded in the baby books. But I was going insane. I haven't seen her bouncy red hair, her bright baby blue eyes, her gorgeous white smile...Her silky laugh.

Jeremy crawled over to me as I sat on the floor staring into space. He touched my face and that was it.

It was Nirvana laying in the hospital bed. She was asleep but her eyes flashed open. They were a golden yellow. Burning amber like Jeremy's. Her skin was flawless and bright then it ever was. But her hair...it wasn't red. It was a white blonde that made her look like a complete different person.