Chapter 10-You all are Monsters!

Ashton brought me to a smaller opening than the one that the other... things were at.

"Remember. You wanted this." He sighed standing a couple of feet away from me. I nodded. This is what I wanted. If I was going to live here. I needed to know what is going on.

Suddenly Ashton growled and went down on all fours. His body morphed, his bones cracked, his nails grew longer...his face grew into what looked like a dog. His body became black and...weird.

He growled and howled up at the sky in pain. He grew much bigger, width and height wise. He was already over six feet and now he had to be about seven. He stayed on the ground his hands were long fingers with sharp nails, he crouched on the balls of his feet.

"Ashton?" I asked. His head snapped up and I stared into his yellow eyes. He stood up fully on two legs and howled into the sky. Okay I have seen Underworld, Vampire Diaries, Twilight, The Lost Boys, Teen wolf...any Vampire/werewolf movie or show out there.

He was a werewolf standing right in front of me. He could kill me in two seconds. He phased back into his regular self and shoved his hands into his pockets.

I stood stunned, shocked...confused.

"Nirvana..." He began to say stepping closer. I held up my hand and took a hesitant step back.

"You're a monster..." I whispered.

"Nirvana I don't harm people."

"But...you're a...thing..." I said not getting the words out.

"A Werewolf? Dog? Hound? Mutt?...I am a dog I get it. But I don't harm people and I would never lay a finger on you. I wouldn't hurt you Nirvana."

"But...then that means...Charlie..." I said beginning to hyperventilate.

"Charlie...now he is a monster. He harms people. But he does it to stay alive."

"W-Why?" I stuttered.

"And why dosen't he remember me!?" I demanded.

"Come I'll explain." He said.

----------

He brought me to his house and down to his basement. He opened a door hidden behind a ceiling to floor mirror.

"These books contain every fact about every mystical family." He said as we walked into a large dome shape room with a desk in the middle. Books covered the walls, on the desk, piled on the floor, next to the fireplace and to the chair.

"My dad comes in here when he meets a new person and he doesn't know what family they are from. But you wouldn't be in here because you don't come from a long line of werewolves, vampire, witches, warlocks, fairies...pixies." He said shuddering at pixies.

"What's wrong with pixies?" I asked.

"Their pixie dust is deadly." He said with no emotion.

He looked at one wall and pulled out a book. He sat down in front of the fire and I sat with him.

"Have you ever seen the girl your brother is with? The blonde? Well she is apart of a coven. Her coven is ran by her father... and she will take over... with Charlie."

"You mean her and Charlie will get married?" I asked.

"Yes. And she will bear his children. She changed him which means he has a undying love for her. If he were a girl then he would have been her "right hand man" well woman if he was a girl."

"So....he is a vampire?"

"Yes. He is...new. But he is apart of a strong coven that will train him to... settle his blood lust at school."