Chapter 20-It was much better with you

I left Stella nad Mary-Anne at my house and let them have a few friends over, while I met Ashton at his house. I wore a white sundress with white sandals. My hair was rich red and curly. My makeup was done and I was so excited for him my hands were shaking.

Suddenly his front door began to open. Once I saw him I literally jumped at him.

"Ashton!" I screamed hugging him tightly.

"Woah...did you dye your hair?" He asked.

"No." I said getting down putting strands behind my ear. His mouth was literally hung open when he looked at me. I laughed lightly appeased that he liked the new me.

"Did someone take my old girlfriend and give her a makeover and some face transplants?" He asked walking around me and observing me. It made me feel excited and somewhat turned on that he liked me and thought I was the most gorgeous thing he ever saw.

"The change doesn't just change form...but everything." I said happily.

"Well I love it." He said growling playfully taking my face in his hands. I growled back smiling and laughing when he kissed me. I placed my hands on his highly toned arms. It was a light kiss yet it meant something. I stepped forward pressing my warm body against his. A very slight movement caused a moan and I smiled into the kiss. Suddenly I was lifted off my feet.

"Woah there." I laughed. He carried me upstairs to his bedroom. I never been in there before.

"This is your room?" I asked breathlessly. It was huge! The bed was the size of my room. He had his own bathroom walk in closet, computer desk, couch, chairs, flat screen everything!

"Yep." He said closing the door. It was dark out but I opened the curtain to let the moonlight in. He laid on his bed flipping through the channels. I kicked off my heels and went into his bathroom.

Time for a spontaneous move. I gained a lot of confidence ever since I was turned and I plan to use it. I brushed my hair making sure it was soft. I undid my dress letting it fall. Matching purple bra and underwear. I had a thing for matching. I took a deep breath and opened the door. He stayed on his bed sighing as he flipped through the channels. He suddenly yawned. He won't be yawning anymore. I tip toed out and straddled his hips suddenly.

"Woah!" He said shocked. I smiled down at him, flattening my hands on his hard chest. He gripped my wrist, not tightly.

"Where's the shy insecure, Nirvana?"

"She's still in there. But only infront of big crowds will she appear." I smiled innocently. I kissed him lightly as he moved his hands from my wrists to my hips. He rubbed his hand across my outer thigh and flipped me over.

"I have a lot more experience than you think, Vana." He grinned at me.

"Really now? Prove it." I challenged.

"You asked." He kissed my neck sweetly running the tips of his fingers along the side of my stomach. Goose bumps rose and I moaned as he kissed under my ear.

"That didn't take long." He said against my neck. He kissed under my ear lightly biting at the flesh. With my strength I pushed him onto his knees as I sat on mine and yanked his shirt off.

"Someone thinks they're strong?"

"Not 'thinks', I know I am strong." I grinned kissing him aggressivly nipping at his bottom lip he shoved his tongue in my mouth first. I lightly pushed him for his unpermissioned entrance. But I stopped when I flatened my hands yet again on his chest. I ran my hands up and down his muscular arms and along the perfectly shaped abs and chest. Literally I was staring at a God. Who remembers Mr. God face? I do.

I trailed my hands further until I reached a belt buckle. Why does every single guy wear belts?

But anyways. The rest of the night was pure bliss. But it was much better doing it with him instead of...*Shivers* my father.