Chapter 22-Once again. I hate surprises.

"H-How do you know my name?"

"Nirvana, I knew the day would come that I would meet you. You may not be pure-blood but you will be the most powerful and precious werewolf in the world."

"I don't understand...I shouldn't be as strong and special compared to a full and pure blood."

"Nirvana you already unlocked one of your powers. I sensed it. The shield? It cannot be harmed by anything. It can protect anyone, big or small. But that is just one of them; the pains in your head is the power coursing through you. It needed to be used. Let out." He explained in an old wise voice.

"Well when will the other powers come?"

"Something triggered it. The love for your horses made you uncomfortable and wanting to protect the ones you love. Something needs to get you going to start up a different power."

"But what about the battle?"

"Hmmm...I will have to wake the fellow elders and go to the realm. Now where is Ashton?Surely he must be here with you."

"No. He is in the werewolf realm helping prepare for battle."

"What? Preposterous. He did not leave you in a state like this." He growled his eyes burning amber.

"I'm not really bad. I'm fine."

"You don't understand. I must wake the elders and go to the realm and find Ashton and help with battle. Go home and stay safe. I will be back." Suddenly in a snap of his cold wrinkled fingers I was back at home.

"He must be a wizard." I whispered fascinated. Although I didn't enjoy the suprise of me being special. Being special means a lot of people want to see me. Which means big crowds.I began to hyperventilate and my hands got clammy. I wiped them on my jeans and sat on the couch.

Ashton's POV:

"My Lords." My father greeted. Everyone in the palace bowed to the elders.

"King, queen. I have someone who will help you defeat the vampires. She is not here though."

"She? Beg my pardon my lord, but we usually do not endanger women in battle. They usually scout for us."

"Lucifier, this one is special. She can handle herself. She will need to be transferred here. Along with two other people and a couple of other things. Until then I need to speak with Ashton." He used my dad's real name...wait. He said he wanted to speak with me? Me? Of all people in this room...Me?

"u-uh yes...My lord." I said shakily. Suddenly everyone parted from the room. The two elders disappeared into shadows and it left me with the werewolf lord.

"Ashton. I have been watching your mate Nirvana for a long time."

"Nirvana? Is she okay?" I asked.

"She is fine, but... I watched her since she entered the world. She was abused and raped by her father, ridiculed and bullied at school. I was hoping one day she would end up in this town and go to high school and meet you. Finally she did, but more complications came with her knee and her mother and brother. Fortunately, she decided to become a werewolf. Her first change started an uproar amongst vampires. The prophecy speaks of a strong female wolf who comes in to defeat the vampires and all creatures wiht her...unique powers."

"The prophecy? I listened to that when I was a kid. But you think Nirvana could be it?" I began.

"She is. A...rage fit, against her father coming back sparked her first power in her. Her shield. She protected herself from gun metal bullets. She is strong and will make a perfect queen. She will unlock more powers once she experiences feelings."