Chapter 48: Mania

Before we get on with this diva-off, sorry for being lame and taking so long! Also, please do me a SUPER HUGE favor and follow this account @ninaarcia because that's MY ACCOUNT in which I will be posting another story that I co-wrote with a friend and I think you guys are gonna love, plus other cool stuff and perhaps glee fan fic related cool stuff ;) SO FOLLOW! :D

And as a thank you for all your support, here's an extra long chapter filled with a lot of music and a lot of intensity!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina was wearing her angry face. I had really only seen it when she found out she had not been valedictorian; instead Artie had won. And now it was directed at me.

"What song?" I asked.

"Ready or Not," she said with serious 'tude. "You know it?"

"Of course," I said. And we went on to sing the teeny-bopper "Ready or Not" by Bridgit Mendler. 

Tina: Hey eh eh ey.
Julie: Hey eh eh ey.
Tina: Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.

Tina clearly had her game face on and the rest of the glee club was fueled by her evident competitiveness. So I figured if I matched it, the club would go back to being united.

Julie: I'm the kinda girl who doesn't say a word, who sits at the curb and waits for the world but-

Unfortunately Tina didn't have such squeaky clean intentions.

Tina: I'm about the break out, about to break out, I'm like a crook tonight.

I rolled my eyes as the senior cast members obviously loved her and headed for my peeps. Especially Ryder, who I was free to sing to.

Julie: I caught you staring at me and I was thinking clearly. Now I'm like a bee and I'm huntin' for the honey.

And of course Tina wasn't going to let me have it. So she grabbed Ryder's arm and pulled him onto the floor to sing to him.

Tina: And I'm kinda shy but, you're super fly yeah, I could be your kryptonite like...
Tina and Julie: Ohh ohh ohh
Julie: Light my heart up baby like a matchstick
Tina and Julie: Ohh ohh ohh
Tina: And hit the gas quick

Tina lost interest in Ryder, pushing him back to his chair and facing me. I really wanted to laugh at how serious she looked but I knew I wouldn't gain anyone's support like that.

We sang the chorus together and I tried to look out to everyone else's faces but that was sort of hard with Tina's eyes glaring at me from three feet away. Nothing seemed to discomfort Tina as she moved on to the next verse.

Tina: Hello my name is...

Blaine chimed in and said, "Tina!"

Tina: Nice to meet you.

I'm not sure what possessed her to do this, but she stood in front of John and flirtatiously sang to him. And he was enjoying the attention for sure.

Tina: I think you're famous, where have I see you?

So just as she had, I interrupted her verse and sang to Blaine, caressing his smooth face as I did. 

Julie: You'll be my William, I'll be your Kate. Livin' like a fairtytale.

Tina clearly didn't like this, backing away from John and kneeling in front of Sam.

Tina: We could have a palace, right next to Oprah, 37 cars and a yacht down in Boca.