Dead Still Walking

Roxy and the others check everywhere.   They first released the farm animals out from the barn.   "Timmy, go let the children up, everyone must be tired." she said   "I'll start on some dinner," said Jenny as she headed back inside the house.    The children were tired.  four hours passed as they sat in that basement.   The moment Timmy opened the door and told them it's safe.  They all ran straight out the front door, towards the apple trees.

Roxy turned to Rosalee, "I guess you did build a safe paradise after all." she said as she headed into the house.     "Timmy go with them, we'll call you when dinners ready," said Ruth before heading inside.  "You think we're not safe?" he asked with a worried look.  "We're never safe," she replied then went into the house.

Timmy got his gun ready, he then lends against one of the trees as he looked about, while the kids played and gather apples.   Rosalee felt confident, she went ahead and fed her animals.  Then the air somehow change.  A bad smell covers her part of paradise.  She smells it, "What an awful smell.  Somethings wrong." she whispered    She quickly ran towards the apple trees, "Timmy!  Timmy take the kids back inside!" she screamed as she ran in that direction helping the kids off the trees.   "You smell that too?" asked Timmy as they all ran back to the house.  "Run, no screaming or looking back run!" Rosalee said to them as they ran and she started with her weapon ready looking around for primates.

Timmy helped the children into the house and back into the cellar.  "Roxy, something wrong!  Rosalee might need your help!" he yelled  "You stay with the kids.  Make sure you lock that door and don't come out until I say so." she replied  "Shit! makes me wonder, how is Louis and the guys," said Ruth as she grabbed her weapon and the four ladies ran out the front door.    The moment they stepped outside they could smell the dead flesh suffocating their every breath.   "Rosalee, what's going on?" asked Jenny   "Something came inside.  Can't you smell it?" she asked   "The moment I stepped outside, girl lets get back to back.  That smell is getting stronger, so it must be getting closer." said GG

The ladies stood back to back cover every each of their surroundings.  When suddenly loud horrible monkey sounds and roars began to come from the top side of the steel fence.  It was a heard of cheaps, dead monkeys.    "Roxy look up!" yelled Rosalee as they broke the circle and all aim towards the top of the steel fence, where the roars were coming from.

Suddenly the monkeys approached at the top of the fence screaming their cry of hungry.  They began jumping from the top down.   Most of them landing smashing their head or body disabling them.  The ladies began to shoot at everyone that came towards them.  Shot after shot, monkeys began to fall down really dead.  Ruth heard a very loud roar, it didn't sound like the others.   She walked behind the barn following the noise.   "When a silverback gorilla jumped down from the top of the fence landing right on her head, killing her instantly.  Then he sat there and began to eat her squash body, forgetting about the rest of the world.

Roxy and the others heard Ruth screams.  They all run to help, when they found the silverback gorilla, eating Ruth sitting with his back turned.   "Hell no!  This fucker is huge!" yelled Roxy as she got ready to shot the gorilla turned around.  He stood up on his two legs and began to roar, banging his chest as he ran towards them.   Rosalee didn't shot, just stood in shock.  GG ran up to her and pulled her out of the way.   While Jenny began to shoot.  The beast didn't stop, he kept his pursuit as he banged on the ground and he ran.   Then the ladies all began to shoot from all direction.  Putting enough lead into him.  He kept running towards them and the ladies kept standing until the gorilla finally dropped to the ground.    Jenny quickly runs up to it and shot him in the head more than once.  

"Is that fucker dead?" asked GG? "I think so.  Now how in the world are we moving him?  We can't let the kids see this." said Roxy   "Just kept them inside for a day or two.  There might be more close by." said Jenny.   "I'll go get my son, he can pail them all up," said Roxy as she headed inside.    She went towards the basement door,  "You all can come up now." she yelled  Once they all were in the kitchen.   Timmy, go help GG pick up all those dead monkeys.  Place them in a pail near that big one." said GG    Timmy walked around the dead gorilla that the site of it was making his heart beat out of control.  "Now can you two girls take the children.  Put a movie on.  But no one's allowed outside.  Dinner will be ready soon." said Roxy 

The place was quiet.  The women began to fix dinner.  "Roxy, do you think your husband and his friends made it?" asked Rosalee  "You, know I don't want to talk about this with you.  Did you forget you were the one that didn't let him enter." she replied    Rosalee glanced at her, she kept quiet and headed to her bedroom.  She was tired and happy is was calm for now she figures she can rest.

Meanwhile, Jackson and his friends were all out from under the rubble.  "Guys,  we need to get back down to the cellar. That's the only way we'll get inside." he said   "You heard those screams, you think they're still alive?" asked Jim   "I know they are, let's go we need to find the entrance to the basement.  Quick removed the rubble, the basement door it's around here, I know it." said Jackson.  "Dude, those cries I heard, were from someone who was dying or about to die." said Louis  "Look at that fence.  It looks over twenty feet high.  Monkeys can't jump that high, can they?" asked Jackson    "Something made the ladies scream, so maybe they can." replied Louis as they walked and searched.