Dead Still Walking

Nick stood in front of the gate as his man opened them.  "If what you saying it's true, tell us what we should do." he said with a grin  "Look, all I know, it's about five hundred primates, monkeys, gorillas, apes.   I did see them when they were still alive.  Those gates won't hold for long.  My friends and I set many traps, and bombs, hoping to kill as many as possible.  But I'm sure we won't kill them all.  I have plenty of weapons and ammo in the car, but we need to decide what to do soon, time is wasting." Issac explained as he headed toward his car when Nick pointed his gun at him, 

"Move away from the car.  Jesus and I will get the weapons," he said when he approached the car and saw all the ammo and weapons, there was even an Ozzy.  "What are we getting ready for?  You have enough ammo here to kill a thousand men.  Jesus, give me a hand hurry." said Nick as Jesus and two others began to unload the car running into the house with the items.    "I'm Nick," he said as he extended his hand.  "I'm Issac, we need a place to hide that's underground.  If you don't mean, I suggested we placed all the cars against the fence, if you don't I'm sure they are all going down," said Issac as he jumped into his car.  The others did the same and quickly began to place the cars on against the fence. 

 "Nick, what are we doing?  Are you sure about this?" asked Jesus  "You and I both had the same dream, to hide, not fight.  I can't forget that horrifying creature that was going to tear me apart,  I don't want our dream to become reality.  I feel this is right." replied Nick   "I also feel it's right," said Molly  "Let's do this then." said Jesus as he started knocking on doors, gathering the people together and lending them to Nick's house cellar.  Within minutes, Jesus had everyone round up in the cellar.  Everyone with weapons really not knowing what was coming their way.

They locked the doors, placing items at the entrance.  They all were in the basement.  They each got comfortable, waiting, guns loaded and ready to fire.  "Everyone please keep quiet," said Issac  "You better not be wasting our time." said one the men.  "Silence, please," he said as he sat in his little corner of the basement.

Rosealee went to sleep.  She was afraid, she figures, if they come towards her, she rather die asleep.  The others all went into the basement where they figure it'll be safer.   Suddenly they were load roar noises of all different types as you heard the large steel gates fall to the ground.  As the walls fall to the ground, exposing the house and the rest of the world.  Rosalee heard this she quickly ran and banged on the cellar door.  "Please, let me in." she pleaded   Roxy stood by the door, then Jennie quickly opened the door letting her inside.  She looked at Roxy, "She was right, Tasha was infected." she said   "How do you know that for sure?' she asked   "She slept with Tom, and he was turning when she did this.  Believe me, she was infected. Let her be." said Jenny      

"Thank you, I don't want to die alone," she said in a soft innocent voice.   "Just sit over there, everyone stays quiet," said Jenny as she loaded up a couple of guns, just in case they might be needed.   They heard the cries of the dead Apes and Gorillas, while their footsteps felt as though they were going to come right through the floor as it shook.  "You should worry.  We are surrounded by a steel fence.  Let pray they keep straight, and not smell the live animals." she whispered.   Then a couple of the children said, "Please, lady shut up."   Rosalee looks around then puts her head down and doesn't say another word.

The children wanted to scream, but Timmy and Lina made sure they kept calm.  She stuck them all in one corner.  As he prepared his guns.  They can hear the roar and cries of the beasts that were now on the opposite side of the steel fence destroying the mansion, with the men in the attic, terrified with fear. Two large silver backs ran through the house,  They took Tasha and Jake's body and sat down to eat until there was nothing left but bits and pieces.

Jim and the men could hear as they chew and broke the bones as they ate.  They looked at each other without speaking and the heart beating out of control.   Through the roof they could hear the many primates, screaming with their cries of death, as they search for food.

Not finding a way they began running towards the dark road.  The first group of monkeys was small as some ate each other.  Other crashed into the fishing wire, tiring them to pieces.  When the one's lending landed in pieces, the ones that were behind them, stopped and ate the reminds.

The two gorillas began to destroy the mansion when they were done with their meal, they ran through the mansion trying to find an exit to leave, the second-floor buckle and came tumbling down.  The gorilla moved out of the way as he headed towards the dirt road which leads to Nick's gated community.