Dead Still Walking

Nick and the others heard the loud roars and the rumbling of the ape's feet hitting the ground as they ran in there direction.  "Nick, I think he wasn't lying.  Do you hear that?" asked Jesus  "Yes I do, and it doesn't sound good.  Everyone sit down, be quiet." he whispered.   The others quickly crowded together waiting for the storm of apes.   Nick and Jesus keep peeking through a small hole.

On the opposite side the highway, Nate heard the loud roars of the dead.  Suddenly he heard his men screamed.  He quickly peeks out the hole, "What's going on?  What in the world are those awful cries?' he asked    "Boss, I ..."  his man said when suddenly two apes grabbed a hold of him.   One on each side as he began bitting him and fighting each other at the same time.  "Nate, help, please help!" he screamed    Nate saw the two apes tiring his men apart. This scream the shit out of him.  "Everyone, sit and do not make a sound," he whispered as he sat in a corner with the other, ignoring his man's cry for help and saving himself.    

The others heard the cries of the men that had chosen to stay outside and fight.  Who got torn apart. Many covered their ears, trying their best to block the horrifying roars.

After a while the cries stopped,  It was a peaceful silence.   Nate didn't say a word and none of his followers complained.  They sat and waited.

Nick and Jesus were trying to keep the people calm.   When the silverbacks jumped through the windows of the house, destroying everything in the process.  The stumps of there feet were making the entire house shake.

Everyone keep silence as the storm of primates destroys there home.   The explosion went off in different areas at the same time.  They stood all together in a corner, hoping for the storm to pass.  The thunder of the front gates made the ground shake, which made Nick's men began to get frightened, that some got up wanting to leave.  "You must sit down!  Kept calm.  All we can do is wait." he whispered as he chills his people down.   "Where are all these monkeys coming from?" Nick asked, "Is a long story, I'll tell you later, we must stop talking." said Issac as he containing peeking out.

The traps were killing many, but many were not harmed.  They were filled with rage as they tore the town of Alexandria apart looking to feed.   Back at the mansion, Jackson and his men were all under the rubble and debris.   They dug themselves out one by one.   The attic was now in the middle of the living room.  Jackson looked around making sure it was safe.  He helped his men out of the attic that was now on the living room floor.     He didn't see any monkeys, "I think we killed them all." he said   "I don't think they are dead, some ran in a different direction.   We must be careful when we walk about." said Jim as they helped each other until they were standing in what was left of the kitchen.

"Jackson, what now?" asked Louis.    Jackson opened the basement door.   If push comes to shove, we run this way." he said as he pointed to the basement door.  They got their weapons ready.  They walked back to back, making sure that the primates were gone.

Rosalee sat in her corner, waiting for the storm to pass.   When the cries of the forest animals got calm.  "I think we can go out now.  We are surrounded by a steel fence, which is not connected to the primates," she said.   "Lady are you forgetting that monkeys climb and jump." said Roxy  "The fence is pretty high." she replied  "You wanted to go out there, go right ahead.  Let us know  if it's safe." said Jenny  

Rosalee glanced at her giving her a mean stare.  Pick up her automatic weapons, and headed up the steps.  She stepped into the kitchen inside the cabin.  Nothing seems to be disturbed.  As she walked around holding her heart was pacing.   She stepped outside, it seems that her paradise was still in tacked.  No damage what so ever.  "I knew those fences will keep anything out she said.  She went back into the house and yelled down the cellar, "It seems to be fine. "     "Are you sure? Did you check outside?" asked Timmy   "I'm positive, I went outside and my land hasn't been damaged at all." she explained   Roxy and the other ladies, got their weapons ready, "The children stay down here.  We'll be right back," said Roxy   "Wait I'm going too.  I'm a man, I can help." said Timmy as he also loaded his gun and followed the ladies.

They slowly stepped out the basement, and when they saw the kitchen, "Wow, nothing happened here.  All the thunders and shakes were only vibrations.  Those apes must be strong to cause such force." said GG     "I know, let's go check outside." said Roxy   "I've told you it's safe." said Rosalee as they all walked out the front door one by one.