Dead Still Walking

Upstairs in the hallway, Tom fell to the floor, hitting it hard getting Ray's attention.  "What the hell was that," he said as He finished up in the bathroom.   He opened the bathroom door slowly as he peeks out and sees Tom on the floor.   He quickly ran out towards him kneel down, "Tom, hey man are you alright?" he asked as he went to turn him around.  Tom wasn't Tom anymore,  his cried for hunger was hard downstairs.   Ray fought him, as the dead knocks him on his back, climb over him as he kept trying to bite him.   Ray head his head pushing and punching him, finally getting away.   He stood up and went running towards the steps, when dead Tom, grabbed onto his pants and quickly bitting him on the thigh.  Ray screamed in agony, as he struggles to get free.   

Jackson ran up the steps, quickly ran behind Tom and stabbed him in the head, making him fall to the ground, as Ray laid there crying in pain.  "My god, I'm sorry, man, I didn't see that coming." said Jackson  "Dude, I did see it coming either.  Look, let me get your gun. and leave me alone." said Ray as his leg and back were bleeding out.  "Sorry man," said Jackson as he handed him his gun, as tears ran out his eyes.   "Listen, tell the others I see not to go down without a fight.  We must win, or humanity is done.  Now, get the hell out of here." he said as he put the weapon in position. Jackson heading downstairs,  when he crashes into Roxy.   "No, not a good idea," he said as he met her midway down and turned her around making go back downstairs.  

"We all heard the screams.  What happened?" she asked   "Where, Cindy and Lora?" he asked  "They're still watching a movie." she replied   "Don't let her or her friend go upstairs.  I need to get the bodies out." he said  "They all heard the cries. What's the point?" she replied   "I don't want them to remember him like this.  Now go," said Jackson    He then went back up and when he hard a shot.  Roxy turned back up, "Jackson!" she said  "Go back down," he repeated    He continued to go up the steps towards the hallway.   He picked up Tom's body first.  When Issac quickly ran up the steps, "Dude let me give you a hand with that." he said as he grabbed Tom's legs and Jackson grabbed him by the shoulder.  They threw the bodies out the back window.  "I'll go downstairs.  Jake and Louis will help me barry the bodies.  Meanwhile, you can clean this mess up." said Issac then he headed down the steps.

Jackson cleaned up the mess, while Issac calls the other man to the side.  "Guys let me talk to you for a second." he requested   They slowly got up and approach him, "It's bad? Isn't it?" asked Jake  "Yes it is.  Tom turned and killed Ray." he said  

"My father is dead!  No!" said Cindy as she was about to run upstairs, Jenny stopped her.  Tanya was in stock.  "Look everyone needs to claim down." said Jim   "Excuse me!  I'm still here.  I was right wasn't I?" You did have a member of your group infected.  So as I told you early, you made this happen not me." said Rosalee   "Lady, you are so lucky you are somewhere far, I just lost two good friends, and all I'm thinking about is punching you in the face." said Louis   "You have half an hour to find somewhere safe.  The gates will open and those things your friend created, will be set free.  They will run out with such hungry that they will even eat the dead.  Good luck." she said as she was about to sign out.   

"Lady are you crazy.  I'm only a teenager, and I'm not the only child.  Why will you let us die?" asked Timmy   "I didn't do this.  If I take a chance again, I might lose my whole entire world, life, and freedom.  "I live in this before the dead came.  As a child, I had dreams like this.  I've always believed they were just nightmares.  Those dreams made me build this place. you see, I wasn't the only one dreaming this.  My father was also having a recurring dream.   I can't trust newcomers, the first one's kill all my friends, workers and family.  Now you just may have killed all the monkeys and primates that were left in the entire world. I won't let you destroy the rest of my animals." she explained