Dead Still Walking

Roselee went down a hole near a large tree.  There was a tunnel that leads to the mansion.  The tunnel was made especially for her to travel from her house to her paradise.  Roselee came from a billionaire family.  She was the only child and always got what she wanted.  She has raised in this house all her life.   It was the only mansion build so close to the forest.

Roselee was five, the government was going to build a highway through the forest.  They planned to destroy the trees and plants to make a high way.  Many people complain about the wildlife that roams out of the forest.  That meant gathering wildlife and placing them in zoos all over the world.   This made her sad, so she asked her father was there any way he could stop the government from doing this.

Being a very rich man, he bought the forest from the City Government.   He then orders to place a steel nine-foot fence around the enter forest.   The fence was impossible to destroy and the only way you can enter was a door underground, leading from the mansion to the forest.  He separated about fifty ackers and made a small farm also within the fence.   Roselee father didn't know what the future hold, but that was his only daughter, he was old, and he knew he won't live forever, this was the only way he knew how to protect her.

When he was done creating this paradise for his daughter, he passed of old age.   Three years after his death the epidemic hit the world.   The City workers and townspeople began to move the Zoo animals into her forests.   He kept the people friendly animals on the side of the farm, and the Lion, tigers, and bear, were placed on the wild side of the forest.   Roselee, never went to the wild side of the forest, for she had everything she needs on her farm.  She had a separate area out of the fence, but also was a fence with steel.  

There she placed all the primates, that the surrounded zoo, tried to protect.   This parts of her property were not infected.   She also had a large storage unit.   As the disease spread, they went into food factories and store everything possible, in six large containing units that were in front of the primates statuary.   She also went into the only Gun and Hunting supplies store, and also empty it out.   She had, food and weapons to last her and her neighbors live safely for many years to come.   But when she decided to help the newcomers that need help.  It was the biggest mistake she made.  She gave shelter to the townspeople. 

 Everything was going fine, until the evil newcomers, kill all her people.  These newcomers only got to see the mansion, but they did see her food and weapons, and that made them hungry for power.  She didn't know who they were, but they wanted everything she had.   Not knowing that if you die without being bitten, you can still turn, worked to her advantage, when one of the newcomers, killed her husband.   She places him in one of the bedrooms.   He told her to save herself.  Not wanting to leave him, she barricaded the room and ran for cover.   She made under the tunnel and made it to safety.    Her husband caught a newcomer by surprise, and that's when everyone in the mansion went to hell, everyone died, and so did Roselee trust for humanity.