Who wouldn't let scream oh to a soft pillow?

Jo's POV

smutty smut smut you know, incase you couldn't guess from the title ^.^ it's not too bad though

Tony told the rest of the guests that he could find to come to the reception if they wanted, and by the time we got there, there was still a good amount of people there. Tony stood up in front of everyone to tell them all what happened.

"Uh, hey everyone. So I know what you saw this afternoon probably wasn't what you were expecting, but I think it was for the best. I'm in love with someone else..." Some of the crowed awwed as his gaze settled upon Jaime, who blushed and smiled. "Anyway, try to have a good time despite the whole thing." He waved and turned back to Jaime. I snuck a little closer so I could listen in on them. "I know things are different now...but do you think you would still sing tonight? For us?" Tony asked with pleading eyes. Jaime nodded and kissed Tony.

"I would love to!" They are just too cute! I tried to keep myself from balling as Jaime climbed on the mini stage and began singing I'm the secret, his eyes locked on Tony's. It was too much. I stole a glass of who knows what from a passing waiter and chugged it. Jaime continued to sing, and honestly, Dad should let him sing more. Throughout the entire song, Perrciado's eye contact never faltered.

As Jaime finished the song, Dad got up on stage and sang for a while to let the two spend some time together. I wasn't really listening though, as I have heard all these songs a million times in the short time that I've been living with them. I made eye contact with him while I finished another glass of something that wasn't quite strong enough. He gave me a dissaproving look, but I just shrugged. I wandered around the room downing drink after drink until I noticed Cali making-out with some guy. As I got closer, I realized it was Mark! How could they not tell me about this!? I knew they hadn't been drinking, I had been watching them all night. Ugh, some friends! Sure, I was happy for them, but did they think to tell their best friend? Of course not!

I stormed away and was headed back to the hotel room when some guy bumped into me. I spun around, ready to punch the guy, but ended up saving the silver tray he was holding from falling. The guy steadied it and glanced up at me. He was in a white uniform-looking suit and I assumed he was a waiter.

"Thanks!" He said, brushing his mop of brown hair out of his eyes. "Sorry about bumping into you, my fault." I smiled weakly and shook my head.

"No, it's fine. I'm Jo." I said, hoping to start a conversation up.

"I'm Adam." I took a step closer to him and placed a hand on his shoulder and slid it down slowly.

"So, Adam, you wanna get off work and walk me back to my room?" He looked hesitant, but I pouted and put on my puppy dog eyes which I got from Dad. If only he knew what I was using them for now...

"Uh, yeah, alright." Adam said, smirking. I bit my lip and pulled him behind me towards the room I was sharing with Jessica. I fumbled with the key in the lock until Adam took it out of my hands and unlocked the door. God I was so drunk...

I pushed the door closed and jumped on Adam without even bothering to lock it. I pushed him down on the bed, kissing him sloppily. Then Adam took control and flipped us over so he was on top. I kicked off my uncofortable clothes and worked on the buttons of his jacket. He threw it on the ground as I continued with his shirt buttons. He unzipped the back of my dress and slipped it down easily. I undid the last button on his shirt and fumbled around with his belt. When Adam realized I was having trouble with it, he replaced my hands with his and discarded his dress pants to the floor beside our other clothes. He lifted his head, breaking away from my lips for a moment as he hovered above me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. I nodded although he couldn't see me in the dark, so I yanked his tie which was still around his neck so his lips colided with mine again as his answer. We kissed again for a few minutes until he broke it again. "Jo, really, you're drunk. I don't you to think I took advantage of you in the morning..." I shushed him.

"Shut up and jut do this with me?" He leant back down and we continued. We wrestled off the rest of our clothes and Adam pulled me closer. He slammed into me and I groaned. He did a few more times until I got impatient with his pace. "A-Adam, go fa-faster!" I breathed. He complied and moved faster, in and out. "Ugh, fuck, Adam!" I dug my nails into his back and bit into his neck to try to keep quiet. I was about to scream again when light poured into the room from the hallway as the door creaked open.