We can sing this on the way home

Jo's POV

Vic helped me into the car since I was really dizzy. The doctor said I lost so much blood that I probably shouldn't be going home, but Vic persuaded them that this was easier than having me run out of here on my own anyway. Which was completely true. I don't know what it is, but I just seem to hate everything having to do with hospitals. They just aren't somewhere I feel comfortable. All the doctors and nurses poking you and asking you where it hurt. Bitch I was shot, try the bullet wound. I just felt so vulnerable all the time there.

Tony Mike and Jaime had gotten a room in a hotel and that's where we were headed before we go back home tomorrow. The guys had postponed the rest of tour which I felt bad about. I knew they did it for me, and I had seen the twitter posts and how upset a lot of the fans were. I also knew the guys had been just as excited to finally get back on tour so this was probably a huge disappointment.

"How do you feel?" Vic asked me. I shrugged.

"Like shit. But I'm okay." I responded. I was exhausted and just wanted to get to the hotel and sleep.

"You sure? Did you take those pain meds?" He asked, sounding worried. I sighed.

"Yes, Vic, I took them." I rolled my eyes and leaned against the window. The glass fogged up every time I took a breath. San Francisco was a beautiful city at night; too bad I had to leave some of my blood in the park. And in the car. And in the hospital. And on everyone's clothes...

"Fine; don't roll your eyes at me. I'm just worried about you." Vic said in defence. I turned towards him.

"Then don't be." I mumbled.

"What?"

"I said don't then be worried about me!" I snapped. We pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and I jumped out, taking my bag with me, and slamming the door behind me. I heard Vic get out and sigh as he took his bag out. I walked quickly towards the hotel doors and they were opened for my by a bell boy.

"Jo? Jo!" Vic yelled after me. I stood at the counter.

"Reservation for Fuentes?" I asked. The lady handed me a key and I turned on my heels to go to the stairs. I didn't want to be stuck in an elevator with Vic. I could still hear Vic calling after me, but I got to our floor before he finally caught up.

"Jo, don't give me this attitude. What's going on with you?" He asked angrily.

"Nothing." I stopped at the door and jammed my key into the lock. It swung open and I threw my bag on a bed. I started unzipping it when Vic put his hands over mine.

"Bullshit. Jo talk to me. Tell me why you keep doing this." I rolled my eyes and shook his hands off, turning away. "Jo...?"

"Vic I don't want to do this anymore!" I snapped.

"Do what?" He walked up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. I pushed him away.

"This! I don't want to be here! You guys are doing too much and I'm sick of it!"

"What!? Caring? You're sick of us caring too much!?" He screamed. "What you said in the car..."

"I meant it. I don't want to be your main priority. You're changing too much and I don't want that!" I unzipped my bag and looked through my clothes.

"Jo you're my daughter! You'll always be my main priority! Is this about the tour? Jo I don't care about that! This is ridiculous..." I found my gun in my clothes and took it out.

"Yeah, well I do." I chambered a round and Vic looked up at me with a confused, and mildly afraid look. He probably expected me to take a shot at him. I stuck the gun in my belt. "I'm going out." I said simply.

"What! Jo, you just got back!" Vic exploded. I turned and walked to the door.

"Yeah, and I'm just about to leave." I swung the door open and stormed out. I slammed the door shut and sped towards the elevator which was just about to close.

"Jo!" Vic screamed. He was running after me, but I slid through the elevator doors just in time so I was in, and Vic was out. I felt it drop to the first floor and I ran out. I walked through the hotel doors just as the elevator dinged again. I knew Vic would chase me so I first crossed the street I was on, and then turned a corner.

I heard people laughing and screaming when I walked by a bar, wishing I could join in the fun. Unfortunately, I had stupidly promised Vic I wouldn't sneak into any bars on tour and had left my fake ID at home. Some guys were smoking by an ally. One looked up at me eyeing them and took the blunt out of his mouth.

"Wanna try it?" He asked as I stopped next to them. I rolled my eyes, which he couldn't see in the dark. I had promised Vic I would drink less. I never said anything about smoking though, right? I smirked at the thought of Vic's face if he ever found out. I nodded to the guys.

"Yeah, okay. Hand it over." He handed me the blunt and I placed it between my lips taking a long drag. I held back a cough and exhaled after a moment. The guys chuckled, and took it back.

"I like a girl who can take her pot." He said while taking another drag. I nodded and took it out of his mouth.

"Yeah, well don't hog it!" I took a few more long drags and then decided I had calmed down enough. I turned away and continued walking away from the hotel. Poor Vic, he must be worried sick about me. Well, I did tell him to stop that, so that's his own fault. Now that I've ditched Daddy, it's time to off Danny.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait but here it is! Thanks so much for reading/voting/commenting I really love all the feedback. And after reading this chapter, how do you think Jo and Vic's relationship is? Like, they fight...a lot... Normal? Or is this a bad relationship? I've got this all planned out though, don't worry! This is chapter 29 by the way so it's not over yet!