Chapter Twenty Nine

SMUT WARNING

Brian wrapped his arm around Maya's shoulders, as she snuggled into his embrace, as the movie started to play. He lightly placed a kiss to her forehead, seeing Maya raise her head to look up at him with a smile on her face. There was nothing Brian loved more than seeing her gorgeous smile that she so rightly deserved to be wearing upon her sweet face.

"Love you, Sweetheart." Brian whispered into her ear, his thick, coarse voice seeping its way through her. Maya softly kissed at his cheek.

"Love you too, Bri." She replied with a smile.

As Deadpool played, Brian slowly relaxed against the sofa, falling asleep with Maya in his arms. His head was thrown back, with his mouth slightly agape. He wasn't snoring, but his deep breaths were vocalised by his parted lips. Meanwhile, Maya had fallen asleep in his arms, with her head resting against his rising and falling chest. The credits started to roll, as Brian started to stir awake from his slumber. He rubbed his eyes, squinting against the glow of the TV, as he peered down to find Maya asleep against him. He was too kind to wake her, she clearly needed the sleep – as did he for that matter. Brian remained sat there, watching her as she slept peacefully. He leant down, softly kissing the top of her head. Maya's eyes fluttered open, before sitting up to look at him.

"Sorry." She blushed, as Brian shook his head, letting out a small laugh.

"No need, I fell asleep too." A silence was brought between them, as Brian studied her under the dimly lit room. He loved everything about her, and he never wanted to lose her. Now was a good time more than any to ask her the question he was building himself up to asking. "Maya..." He started, gaining her attention. She looked at him, as he took her hands in his. "W-Will, er, will you be my girlfriend?"

His eyes studied her reaction, the blood rushing to her cheeks, as the wonderful smile he adored sprawled across her face. Maya leant towards him, placing a slow, sensual kiss to his lips. As she pulled away, she licked her lips slyly.

"I'd love to." She answered, as Brian smiled hard. He pulled at her legs, bringing them up onto his lap, as he gestured for her to lay back. His hands went to work, slowly massaging her feet. Maya laid back against the armrest, Brian's touch taking its toll on her. She let a moan slip, taking Brian by surprise. He gulped hard, shifting in his seat, silently whispering a prayer that she couldn't feel the tightness occurring in his jeans. Her foot nudged against his groin, as Maya froze in her spot. She raised her head, looking at Brian. He tried to avert his attention elsewhere, but it was no use. "Bri?"

"Yeah?" He choked.

"Are you...are you hard?" She giggled. Brian grimaced, as he awkwardly nodded his head. Maya slowly removed her legs from his lap, as he finally turned to look her in the eye.

"It's just you're so pretty, and I love you and-!" His sentence was cut off, as Maya locked her lips with his, kissing him softly. His arms gingerly made their way around her waist, pulling her onto his lap. Maya straddled him, as her hands ran up his front, soon finding their place in his hair. Brian clasped her thighs tightly, wrapping her legs around his waist, as he stood from the sofa, holding her in his arms. "To the bedroom?"

"To the bedroom." Maya responded, before quickly reconnecting their lips once again.

The two of them kissed passionately, as Brian carried her up the stairs and into his bedroom. He carefully lowered her down onto the bed, as her legs remained locked around his waist. He held himself up on his forearms either side of her head, as his tongue danced with hers, reaching every corner of her mouth. His hips started to roll against her, making her feel his excitement bulging through his jeans. Brian pulled away from Maya, slightly breathless, as he slipped his shirt over his head, not wanting to waste time on undoing the buttons. He planted his hands either side of her head, his chocolate eyes staring into her. He lowered himself down, softly caressing his lips against her neck, gaining a lustful moan out of the girl. His hands pulled at the hem of her tee, practically ripping the material from her body. His kisses moved down her neck, inching their way towards her chest, where his hands ran against her clothed breasts. His fingertips grazed over her buds, before he descended further down her body, gently kissing along her stomach and hips. He fumbled with her jeans, unzipping them at lightning speed, and yanking them down her legs. Maya kicked them off, as Brian climbed back up the bed. Slipping underneath the waistband to her panties, Brian connected his fingers to her core, surprised by how ready she was.

"Did I do this to you, Baby Girl?" He smirked, as his fingers delved into her core, pumping in and out slowly. He watched, as Maya threw her head back, screaming out in pleasure. Brian loved to watch her tremble under his control. As his pace quickened, the more Maya was falling into the pit of oblivion. Her hips bucked, as she writhed beneath him, completely weak under his demand. He could sense that she was close, and pulled his fingers out, devilishly smirking at her, as he slowly licked his fingers clean, wanting to taste as much of her as he could. Brian took a step back, admiring his work, as he let his jeans and boxers fall to the floor, and stepped out of the pile of clothes. He crawled onto the bed, kneeling in-between her legs, as his eyes studied her body. He discarded the remains of her clothes, loving the sight that laid before him. Brian held himself above her, resting his forehead against hers, as he slowly brought her arms up above her head. He clamped one hand around both of her wrists, pinning them against the bed above her head, as he slowly kissed a trail down her body. Maya's breath became scarce, as she felt the tip of his hardened member run against her core. Brian lined himself up with her entrance, breaking from his demeaning character for a second. "Are you sure about this?" He asked with concern. Maya looked down at him, their eyes locking together, as she nodded her head.

"Fuck me, Brian." She moaned in impatience. Brian followed his orders, pushing himself into her, filling her to the brim. He allowed her time to adjust to his size, before starting to move his hips, gradually fitting into a rhythm. Her hands remained pinned, as he gripped onto her hip, rolling his groin against her. The clap of their skin filled the room, like music to their ears. A low grunt pushed passed Brian's lips, as he watched his dick push in and out of her. With every thrust, came a bang of the headboard against the bedroom wall. He pressed his chest against hers, his mouth hanging open, as he stifled a moan. He kissed at her neck, his mouth coming in line with her ear.

"So fucking tight." He muttered, letting his teeth bite at her earlobe softly. He became distracted, the overwhelming feeling of himself inside of her, as he let go of her hands. Immediately, Maya let her fingers become intertwined with his hair, moaning at the stimulation he was making her feel. As Brian grew ever closer to his release, his speed built. His hips were thrusting as fast as he could go, before slowing to a stop. He let out a loud growl, as he spilt his creation inside of her. Maya embraced the feeling, as she too reached her high, and released onto his length. Brian made sure to ride them both through their highs, before carefully pulling out and collapsing to her side.

The pair of them were panting for breath, as Brian pulled Maya into his chest, cuddling her tightly. He placed kisses along her cheeks, as the two of them snuggled together. Brian pulled at the bed sheets, wrapping them around Maya and himself. The feeling of euphoria inundated their systems, as they both slipped into a deep sleep, knocking them out cold for the rest of the night.