Chapter Fourteen

SMUT WARNING

Maya came to a stop, slowly turning back to face Brian. He could see the pain in her eyes, he had hurt her, and knowing that it was because he made a mistake, it broke his heart. Her eyes were filled to the brim with tears, as she stood on his driveway, with his arm gripped onto hers. He took her by the hand, guiding her back indoors so the neighbours weren't to get the full show. He let her take a seat on the sofa, as he sat beside her, his hand tightly clasped around hers. She stared into her lap, as Brian began to explain himself.

"Maya...I'm so fucking sorry. I-I just like you so much, you make me so happy, a-and I just love spending time with you. Ask Sal, ask Joe, even ask James...they'll all tell you that ever since we met that night, I've been a changed man. I was waiting for someone special to come into my life, and that's when I found you. I get it if you want to leave and never speak to me again. I'm an asshole..." He sighed, sitting back against the sofa and wiping his eyes in frustration.

"You're not an asshole, Brian...but I trusted you." She sniffled.

"I know...I know." He spoke softly, his voice calm and soothing. "Y-You just make me so happy."

"Brian...I care about you a lot, and I wanted to see you again, but I just don't think that I am ready for anything serious yet...I'm sorry." She whimpered. Brian nodded his head, as he accepted his fate. He felt a tear slip from his eye, as he quickly wiped it away. He didn't want Maya to think that he was weak.

"No, no...I get it. Who'd want to be with a complete wreck anyway?" He shrugged his shoulders, as he nervously chuckled. He felt Maya's hand squeeze his, as she looked him in the eyes for the first time since she ran out on him.

"Brian, don't say that. Believe me, if I hadn't had just broken up with someone, I'd snap you up in an instant. You're kind, caring, and don't even get me started on that hair of yours. I like you, I really do, but I-I just can't right now. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say."

"Yeah...yeah, I do. Listen, just hear me out for a second, and then I promise I'll let this drop." Brian stated, as Maya nodded her head. He took a deep breath, before he locked his eyes with hers. "I'm an unstable man, I'm not happy with the man that I am, and I hate myself. As you know, I can sometimes become self-destructive towards myself, because that's the only way I can handle things. I've been cheated on in the past, I've been abandoned by a woman who I once thought was my everything. When I met you, all of that was forgotten. Maya...you make me feel normal, you make me feel that I do have a chance at being happy, and I just apologise for handling this so badly."

Maya stared into his eyes, as she let his words trickle into her ear. Never before had a man treated her so sweetly. She felt crazy for being the one to let him go, but she was too terrified that he'd turn out to be just like everyone else she had ever dated. As his sentence came to an end, silence drowned the room. She looked at him, as he looked at her. Maya was at a loss for words. Brian had just poured his heart out to her, and he deserved to have a response from the girl. Maya gulped nervously, as her mind raced. His big brown eyes burrowed into her, the sadness evident on his face. Maya couldn't help herself, he was too hypnotising. She leant forward, softly placing her lips against his, as fireworks sparked between them. She pushed him back against the sofa, as his arms coiled around her. Maya clambered onto his lap, straddling his waist, as the kiss slowly deepened. Brian ran his tongue along her bottom lip, as her mouth widened, letting him slip in. Their tongues danced together, as his eyes slipped shut. He was in his element.

Her hands pulled at his tee, as she slipped it over his head and threw it to the ground below. Brian clasped at the hem of her shirt, as he ripped it from her body. He broke away from the kiss, his eyes studying every inch of her body. He ran his hands down her back, stopping just before he reached her ass. Maya removed herself from his lap, as she wiggled herself out of her slimly fitted jeans, leaving her in just her underwear. Brian raised his hips up, as he pulled his jeans and boxers down to his mid-thigh. He wrapped his arms around her torso, pulling her back on top of him, as he connected their lips together once more. He flipped them both over, so that he was on top, as he moved his kisses down to her neck. He nipped and sucked at her tender skin, leaving marks for everyone to see. He approached her collarbone, as his hands slipped under her bra straps, pushing them from her shoulder. He unclipped the clasp, letting the lacy material fall to the floor. He cupped her breasts in each hand, as he enclosed his mouth around the bud of her nipple. He stimulated her senses, as he flitted from one breast to the other. Maya threw her head back, as her body writhed beneath him. Brian moved his hands down to her hips, as he kissed his way down her front. He broke away from her, causing Maya to whimper at the loss of contact. His fingers tugged at her panties, as he pulled them down her legs. He held his body above hers, as he lined up his shaft with her core.

"Are you sure about this?" He panted, as Maya nodded her head. "Are you on the pill, or do I need to get protection?" Maya giggled, as her hand ruffled through his hair. No man had ever asked for her consent before, she appreciated how caring Brian was being towards her. Usually, any man she'd be with would just have his way with her, but Brian was different.

"I'm on the pill." She breathed, as Brian nodded his head. He slowly pushed his length into her, giving her some time to adjust to his size, before his hips began to thrust at a slow pace. He didn't want to rush things, he wanted to prove to Maya how he would take care of her. He was gentle and didn't want to hurt her in some way. His hips rolled slowly, his tip reaching just the right spot each and every time. Maya's hands coiled around his neck, bringing his face down to meet hers, as her lips met with his. She kissed him deeply, as he slowly pushed in and out of her, taking his sweet time. Brian broke away from the kiss, to peer down to his work. He watched, as his length moved in and out of the woman that he had loved, but almost lost. He could see the wetness of her folds subside onto his dick, turning him on even more. He breathed heavily, as he looked back up to her, admiring her sweet, and beautiful face. His hand clasped at her thigh, bending her leg at the knee and pressing it against his side, as he pushed into her at a new angle. His pace remained slow, wanting this to last as long as it possibly could.

Maya let out a soft moan, as she soon released onto his length. Brian made sure to ride her through her high, before he too couldn't hold on any longer. He pushed his length into her, as he spilt his creation inside. He thrusted gently, remaining inside of her until he had gone soft. Brian pulled out of her, as he collapsed to her side, immediately pulling her into his embrace. He tugged at the blanket that laid across the top of the sofa, throwing it over the pair of them, as he covered them up for some warmth.