38- Halloween Night

"Okay, so we want to have Ever, Amber, and Lola as the flower girls," I told Courtney.

She looked up from her notebook and rose an eyebrow.

"You want to have all three of them as flower girls?" She asked.

"Yeah. I was thinking we have each of them hold baskets of different flower petals, so that it looks really cool. They can pick whatever flowers they want," I said as Courtney started writing down everything.

"Hi, ladies," Elliot greeted us, balancing Issac on his hip and holding a plate of cookies. He set the plate down on the coffee table and planted a kiss of my lips. "I'm going to take the kids trick-or-treating."

It was already October 31st, time was going by so fast. The wedding was in February and we still had a lot of planning to do.

"There's a giant bowl of candy outside, so they won't keep disturbing you guys," He said.

The doorbell rang causing Elliot to go open it. Emily and Jacob entered each carrying one of the twins, Lola trailing behind them. Right behind them, Liam, Reese, and Amber walked in.

Emily and Jacob's twins, Cole and Caleb, had just turned a year old about 2 weeks ago and could walk a little. They were quite a handful.

We decided that the dads would take the kids trick-or-treating while the moms stayed home and relaxed.

Ever was dressed up as Michael Jordan with a number 23 basketball jersey, Amber was a pig, Lola was Minnie Mouse, Cole and Caleb were both monkeys, Issac was a teddy bear.

Amber, Cole, Caleb, and Issac were all wearing onesies along with Reese and Liam.

"He forced me to," Liam grumbled, pointing to his husband when we all stared at him.

Reese rolled his eyes and held out a bag. "I got Jacob and Elliot panda onesies, so we can all match."

Elliot handed me Issac and went to go change. Jacob set down Cole and did the same. Emily handed Caleb to Courtney. Reese set down the 6 boxes of large pizzas.

"Okay, kiddos, let's head out," Elliot announced, walking back into the living room where everyone was. He kissed me before taking Issac back.

2 minutes later, the dads and kids left, leaving Emily, Courtney, and I alone.

The three of us plopped down on the couch and continued making our wedding plans.

"What do people do between being engaged and getting married?" I asked taking a sip of my Sprite.

"Well, Jacob and I did it, every chance we got," Emily told me. "It might be harder for you since you guys already have kids. You can do it on your honeymoon." She thought about something for a second. "Make sure you have a lot of it because you won't get to do it as much later."

I started laughing as Emily gave me sex advice.

"Shut up!" Courtney hissed. "Do you hear that?"

Emily and I exchanged looks before following Courtney's gaze. A weird scratching noise came from the back door.

"This is how every white girl dies in a movie," Emily muttered under breath.

"We're white too," I reminded her.

"I know," She said. "We're going to freaking die, Jasper!"

I scanned the room for anything we could use to defend ourselves. My gaze landed on the pillows. I quickly grabbed one off the couch and walked closer to the door.

The noise started again, followed by loud and heavy breathing.

"We're going to die!" I wailed as the doorknob twisted.

Emily and Courtney cowered behind me as the door flung open. A tall figure with the Scream ghost's face stood in front of me.

I screamed and began hitting it with pillow.

"Is that a pillow?" The thing in front of me asked.

"It talks?!" I exclaimed and hit it harder.

The person pulled his mask off, revealing my favorite guy on Earth.

"You idiot!" I scolded Elliot and smacked him across the face with the pillow.

"Ow!" He yelped, holding me so I couldn't hit him again.

"You little piece of poop!" I said and hugged him tight. "Don't ever scare me like that!"

"Little piece of poop?" He echoed as I kissed every inch of his face.

"I hate you so much," I said between kisses. I cupped his face and planted a huge kiss on his lips.

"Is she mad or happy?" Reese asked walking into the room.

"She said she hated him, called him a piece of poop, and then kissed him," Emily said.

"Knowing her, she's mappy," Courtney pipped up. I pulled away from Elliot and gave my sister a "wtf" look.

"Mappy?" Liam asked, carrying Issac.

"Happy and mad," Courtney said. "Mappy."

Everyone, including the kids, stared at her in silence.

"This is why you're still single," Jacob told her, shaking his head.

"HEY!" Courtney smacked Jacob on the back of his head. "For your information, Jacob, I'm dating Sam Mendel."

Sam Mendel as in my therapist?!

"YOU WHAT?!" Jacob and I screeched.

"I'm dating Sam," Courtney shrugged. "We're both the same age so it's not weird. I really like him too."

"My sis isn't single anymore!" I shouted and hugged Courtney.

"Um, thanks?" She said.

Jacob was still in shock.

"You're dating Sam Mendel?!"

"Yes, Jacob, pay attention," Courtney said and smirked at our shocked brother.

"Is he okay?" I heard Ever ask Lola.

"Is he ever?" Lola challenged, looking at her dad in embarrassment.

"Best Halloween ever," Elliot whispered in my ear.

I turned my head slightly and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you, even if you almost killed me with a pillow," He said with a smirk.

•••

54.9K reads and 1.4K votes. That's so fucking awesome y'all.

Q: Favorite Disney quotes?

A: "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever—" Walt Disney

Thanks for reading:)

Comment & Vote

Love y'all♥♥♥