29- Today's the Dreaded Day

"Feels good to be back, doesn't it Jasper?"

I shook my head and thrashed trying to get free from the ropes.

"Don't lie, honeybun. You missed me so much and this time I think you should give me something." His fingers touched my face.

I felt so uncomfortable and nauseous as he continued to touch my face and neck.

He held a lit  cigarette in his hand. Before I knew it, he burned my wrist. I screamed in pain, but he kept twisting it into my skin. 

"You know what would be real nice for you? If you got the best fuck of your life. Boys, come in," He ordered. 

4 hefty looking guys entered the room. I knew what was going to happen. It was all over for me. 

I hoped he killed me as soon as it was over. I didn't want to live anymore. If I die, I won't ever have to deal with him again— *None of that has happened. It's just a nightmare because her father has threatened to do shit like that to her*

"JASPER!" Someone shouted.

I shot out of bed and looked around me. Elliot sat next to me already dressed for work. I lifted my hand to my face and wiped off tears.

Elliot leaned over and hugged me tight. I started crying again.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay," He assured and stroked my hair while hugging me against his chest. "He's not going to hurt you anymore. I won't let him near you ever again." He cupped my face and looked me in the eyes. "I promise."

I nodded through the tears.

"What happened, princess?" He asked wiping my eyes with his thumbs.

"I-I-I," I stuttered and shook my head in shame. "I can't..."

I got up and went to go check up on our son. He was now 5 weeks old. I picked him up from the crib and changed his diaper before settling down on the rocking chair in the nursery to feed him.

"Jasp?" Elliot asked walking into the room with a concerned expression.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." He said sitting down the floor next to me. He reached out and covered my hand with his. Issac looked up at me and made a cooing noise before looking at Elliot.

"I love you, too," I said and put Issac down on his playmat.

Elliot hugged me against his chest and led me out of the room. I started crying softly as we stood in the hallway just outside of the nursery.

"It's going to be okay," He whispered rubbing my back.

"Dad?" Ever asked walking into the hallway in her pajamas.

Elliot looked at her. "Hey, good morning, Ever."

"Morning, is Jasper okay?" She questioned.

"Yup, you should go eat breakfast and then I'll take you to Amber's house." Elliot told her.

"Okay," Ever said and went into the kitchen.

I pulled away and looked up at Elliot. He locked eyes with me and smiled. His smile was contagious and had me smiling as well.

"I love you," I said with a small chuckle. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him down slightly. He pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you so freaking much," He told me, softly. "Once Ever's gone, I need to show you something."

"Okay," I agreed. As he turned to walk away, I pulled him back.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"I need another kiss."

His lips pulled into a smirk. "Maybe later."

I pouted. "No, now."

"Later."

I rolled my eyes and yanked him down to my height and kissed him on the lips. His hands went around my waist as he pulled us closer.

"DAD!" Ever called.

Elliot pulled away and sighed. "This will have to continue later." He winked.

I blushed and hugged him.

"Love you," I whispered and squeezed his hand. "Have a good day at work."

"I'll call you whenever I can," He said. "Call me if you feel uncomfortable or anything."

"Got it," I nodded.

"Ever! Let's go!" He called into the kitchen.

"Coming!" Ever replied and ran to the front door. I went back into the nursery and picked up Issac. I brought him back out to where Elliot and Ever were.

"Hey there, little guy," Elliot cooed and took Issac from me. My boyfriend kissed our son on the head and handed him back to me.

"Bye," I waved as Elliot and Ever exited the house. As soon as they left, the house phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Jasper Banks?" A voice asked.

"Yes."

"We need to inform you about your father's jail situation. He was to be released in 2 hours, but it seems that he was escaped."

•••

What's up, people?

Thanks for reading :)

Comment & Vote

Love y'all♥♥♥