32-Switzerland

Reese and Liam were driving us to the airport so we can go to Switzerland. We left Ever and Issac with Elliot's parents for the 2 weeks that we'd be gone. 

"We're here," Reese sang and pulled into the line of cars that were dropping off. 

The four of us got out of the car to get our luggage. 

"Have fun, guys," Reese said and hugged Elliot and I. Elliot glanced over at me and winked. 

"Oh, we will," He smirked as my face burned with embarrassment. 

"Save that for tonight," Liam said, wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Shut up," I said, blushing. 

"Okay, princess," Elliot assured and leaned down to plant a kiss on my forehead. 

We said our goodbyes to Reese and Liam before going inside the airport. Elliot was pulling a suitcase behind him while I pulled a smaller one. We checked in and waited for our flight to be called. 

"On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you?" Elliot asked as we sat down in the waiting area. I looked into his brown eyes and smiled. 

"A 10, but only because I get to spend 2 weeks with you and no one else." I said and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Y'all are so cute!" A teenage girl said as she passed by us. 

"Thanks," Elliot and I echoed. Elliot took my left hand and stared down at it. 

"What?" I asked. 

He didn't answer and kissed my ring finger. 

   ~•~•~

"You went all out," I said, looking around the room. 

"Of course I did. You're my princess and deserve to be treated like one," Elliot said hugging me from behind. 

Damn you, Elliot. Stop making me feel like jelly around you. 

"I love you," I told him and turned in his arms. I cupped his face and stood on my tip-toes to kiss him.   

"I love you, too," Elliot said, gripping my waist and pulling me even closer. Our bodies pressed together as we continued to make out. We pulled away and looked at each other. 

"I think we should go get ready for dinner," Elliot whispered, huskily.

He let go of me and went into the bathroom to shower. I watched some TV while Elliot showered. He exited the bathroom with a towel around his waist, his v-line in view. I kissed him real quick on my way to the bathroom. I showered and dried myself off before wrapping my body in a towel. I left the bathroom and crashed into Elliot. 

I lost the grip on my towel and it fell onto the ground near my feet. Elliot stared at my naked body in awe. 

"Holy shit," He muttered and let out a low whistle. I blushed and grabbed the towel to cover myself. 

"Stop," I whined as Elliot smirked. I grabbed my undergarments and put them on quickly. 

I picked up the three dresses I brought and held them up against me. 

"Elli? Can you help me?" I asked. 

"Sure," He walked over to me and looked at the three dresses. "Princess? Do you know what I find ironic?"

"What?" I asked. 

"You worked in a bridal store where you literally dress people, yet you have trouble figuring out what to wear for a date," Elliot pointed out. 

"That's because I second guess myself," I said. "Plus, I want everything to be perfect for our date."

"Jasp, you are perfect." 

I lightly smacked his arm. "Stop saying cheesy shit."

Elliot chuckled and hugged me from behind. "Never!"

"Let go and help me," I pleaded. Elliot didn't budge. I pried his hands off my bare stomach. "Why is your arm so heavy? Does everything you eat go into there?"

Elliot immediately let go of me and gasped. "Jasper Jordan Banks, did you just call me fat?"

"Yup," I lied. "It's all right here, too." I gestured to his stomach, knowing for a fact that he had killer abs under his shirt. 

Elliot smirked. "Oh baby, you did not just go there." 

"Oh wait. I think I just did," I said with a flirty smile. 

Elliot grabbed me and placed my hand under his shirt. I touched his perfectly sculpted abs and smiled. I pulled my hand back and turned back to the three dresses. 

"Okay, I'll admit it, I love your abs. Just help me with the dresses, so that we can go." I pleaded.

"Wear this one," Elliot held up the gray maxi dress that had a slit on the side. I took the dress from him and slipped it on over my bra and underwear. 

"You look so hot," Elliot told me and gently pushed me against the wall. He bent his head down to capture my lips. We kissed then left the hotel room to go to the restaurant. 

"I can't wait until we go back to the room," Elliot whispered in my ear when we got in a cab. I turned a deep red and averted my gaze. 

This was going to be an interesting trip. 

  •••   

Hi, guys!

Q: What kind of parent do you guys think you'll be or want to be?

My goal is to be a chill parent, but make sure my kids have respect and manners. 

Thanks for reading :)

Comment & Vote

Love y'all♥♥♥