Chapter Seven

AN: Can't believe that this got to #398 in other!! That's amazayn!! Thanks to everyone for your support!

Talia’s POV

                I found it very entertaining to watch the boys as they fought over pieces of pizza.  Before now I never would’ve thought that anyone could be so messy; there was pizza sauce everywhere!  All of the boys except for Liam had toppings slopped on their clothes and faces.  I couldn’t help but smirk when I thought about what Zayn was going to do when he saw what Louis had put in his hair.  I took a small bite of my pepperoni slice, chewing on it slowly while I watched Niall stuff a large amount of pizza in his mouth resulting in a dripping sauce beard.

                “You boys are going to have a great time trying to clean up tonight.”  I smirked at them all,  they had stopped eating for two seconds to listen to what I had to say and were now looking around the room a little overwhelmed at how messy it had become. “It is a good thing that we didn’t eat it upstairs, I would never be able to find it all.”

                “How did it get so messy in here?”  Harry asked after he looked up from his food for the first time since it got here.

                “Oh I don’t know, it could be the small fact that you lads eat like starving pigs, it is even in your hair.”  Liam joined in on my teasing.  I looked over at him and winked, silently telling him to continue. “Zayn, is that a new look for your hair?”  I burst into laughter seeing the large glob of melted cheese tangled in his hair.  Zayn’s hands flew up to his hair, eyes widening at the same time. He only lasted a few seconds before he ran at full speed toward the mirror in the hall.  A small shriek was heard from that direction and then the heavy thudding of feet running up the stairs and down the hallway.

                I couldn’t hold it in anymore, the laughter erupted out of my stomach.  I grabbed onto the table for support, I was sure that if I lifted my head the remaining lads would be looking at me like I was an alien species.  The thought didn’t help me to calm down at all, I just kept laughing, tears pooling in my eyes.

                “Are you okay love?“ Harry questioned coming to stand behind me and gently patting my back,his brown curls tousled around his face.

                “Yeah, I think I am good now.”  I smiled up at all the boys,  slightly panting from all the laughter, my sides aching. “How about we play a small trick!”  I whispered my plan to the other boys before we broke off into groups to complete my idea. 

Zayn’s POV

                I raced up those stairs so fast I was afraid that I was going to miss one and end up falling all the way back down.  I continued to run down the hallway and barged through my bedroom door.   I didn’t stop until I had my favourite comb in my hand and a lump of gel in the other.   I pulled out a long rope of mozzarella cheese from my dark hair, wincing at how long it was.  I combed out all the little pieces before gelling it back up into my signature look.  I smiled at myself in the mirror; my hair finally redone and cheese free.  The name that Harry came up with on the XFACTOR really was true, I was vain! Not that I truly cared; I just liked to look good.

                I exited my room after one last look in the mirror.  It was surprisingly quiet on the main floor,  it was never this quiet with Lou and Niall.  I walked into the kitchen to find it empty. That’s odd, I wonder where they all went?

                I walked down the halls looking for them and not having any real luck but I kept going.

Talia’s POV