Chapter 13

AN: We are getting close to 9000 reads!! I can't believe it!! it is absolutely astounding!!  Anyways here is the next chapter!!

Talia’s POV

                Why do they have to be such big fans? I have been sitting on the couch for almost an hour listening to Shaelyn, Faith and Angie ask Harry what it was like to be on tour, or what it was like to be famous. There’s the reason they were treating him so differently, he was famous. All the lads were, including my brother. I guess it is fair for them to be temporarily star struck as long as it didn’t last the whole trip. Harry seemed to be enjoying all the attention or maybe heh was enjoying how frustrated I was getting with it. He kept glancing over at me from the other side of the room, he would glance from a couple seconds but when I caught him he would only smirk and turn back to the girls.  What was up with him?

                “Why don’t we play Mario Kart?” Harry asked us all, to which I eagerly agreed. It would hopefully end the painful conversation they had been having.

                Let me be the first to say that Mario Kart was NOT a good idea.  Harry and I got so competitive over the game that we were still playing two hours later.  Now it was the girls that were bored out of their minds after they dropped out after a couple rounds.

                “How much longer are you going to be playing?” Angie whined for the hundredth time.

                “The round is almost over, I’m just about to beat him… That’s not fair!” I screeched as Harry squished me right before the finish line.

                “All is fair in the world of Nintendo,” I stuck my tongue out at him.  Harry playfully grabbed my tongue pretending that it was a new species, “I wasn’t aware that tongues could be so tiny!”  

                I snuck my hand behind him before he could notice my movement, without warning I started to tickle his sides laughing along with him as he returned the attack.  What can I say one thing turned to another and the next thing I knew his lips were pressed against mine.  We both pulled away looking at each other.  Before I could do anything he pecked my lips once more before standing up and leaving the room quickly leaving me sitting there.  My fingers moved up to touch my lips lightly, why had he done that?

                “Omg! He just kissed you!”  Shaelyn squealed excitedly. I just nodded my head still in a daze.

                “Why’d he do that though?” 

                “Did you not notice?” Faith asked me incredulously.

                “Notice what?”

                “He likes you!” All three girls screamed in my ears,  “Have you not noticed the way that he looks at you?”

                If I was honest I would have to say no, I had just met him and sure we got along really well but I just don’t think I like him like that.

Harry’s POV

                I can’t believe I just did that, I shouldn’t have done that.  What if I just wrecked the friendship that was just beginning? What would Niall think? It wasn’t fair to Talia.  I threw myself down on the bed, running my hands through my hair roughly.  It was a mistake to stay here tonight, I should’ve gone out and done something and given the girls their time together.  Not that I actually would take back the time that I had with them tonight, it had been a lot of fun especially Mario Kart.  Who knew that Talia was that competitive! Grabbing my mobile I texted Lou quickly to see what he was doing, hopefully the game would be done by now.

                ‘How’s the game going?-H’

                ‘Tied, on the way back right now, how was ur night?-L’

                ‘Long, tell u when u get here-‘

                ‘B there in 10-L’

                At least it wouldn’t just be me and the girls now with Lou and Zayn on their way back to the house.  It also meant that I wouldn’t have to have any awkward moments with Talia after that kiss.  I wasted the time on my twitter timeline, following and tweeting fans while I waited for the lads.

                It wasn’t long before I heard Louis charging through the house and up the stairs.

                “Harreh! Where are you?”

                “In my room!” I yelled back at the older lad as I moved into the hallway to meet him, I had to tell him that I kissed her before he found out by himself, “I have to tell you something,” and with that I dragged him into my room and closed the door.

                Liam’s POV

                Niall had kept me busy the whole ride to my parents’ house.  We had to stop for food twice with his large appetite.  Conversation was easy the whole way up, he mostly talked about getting to know Talia and the new house and everything. It made it much easier for me to watch the road and not have to answer him.

                If I was honest with myself I would have to say that I fancied her a little myself.  I knew I shouldn’t, she was my best mates sister and off limits completely.  Why did it have to be so complicated?  I would talk to Niall first though, that was a dead giveaway.

                I might as well get it out of the way tonight before anything.  After dinner; that’s when he is the happiest with a full stomach.  I started to plan out what I was going to say to him.

AN: It has been so long and I apologize for that! It really shouldn't have been a whole month but I came across with a horrible thing called writers block :/ Anyways... here is the chapter!! What do you think? Would you rather the cover on the side or the one I'm using right now? If you read this note put "Horan's Smile" in your comment! One as the cover is made by @thereadyset419 and the one on the side is by @tairamarie!!

So for the next chapter 10 votes and 10 comments?