Chapter Two

“That was quite the meeting hey? Can’t believe that they don’t think we are close enough!”  Louis stated the second the boys stepped out of the car.  All of them were stunned by what the meeting had brought.  None of them were expecting the outcome of them having to go live with a girl they had only just met.   What Management was thinking, no one was sure.

                “It’s okay Boobear, since we are already close we can just use this time as a vacation!”  Harry exclaimed, managing to cheer up the mood between the lads.  If it was all just one big holiday then they would be able to just goof around and be themselves the whole time.   It was basically just like summer vacation in school, you work all year, and at the end of it all you can just let loose and have fun for two months.  With all the concerts, signings and fan meets they hadn’t had any time to just relax in at least three months.  They wouldn’t complain about it though, for that was what they had signed on for when they auditioned for the X Factor.

                The car ride back was spent singing along with the radio, and small talk.  No one had anything to say about the meeting that hadn’t already been said earlier.  They all knew that they would have to be dropped off at their places and pack their stuff up for Talia’s house.  Louis dropped Zayn, Liam and Niall off at their apartment building, waiting until they had made it into the lobby before pulling away from the curb and completing the last few blocks to his and Harry’s penthouse loft.   Management had found this place for them, and it couldn’t be more perfect.  There were five bedrooms, so that when the other boys or family came there was plenty of space for everyone.  Each room had its own bathroom with all the essentials.  There was a large theatre room with cinema seating and a slide down movie screen something that they loved but hardly ever got to use with their busy schedules.  They would have to find a way to sneak back here from Talia’s house and use the theatre.

                Both boys went their separate way at the top of the staircase to the loft where their rooms were.  Harry turned to the right and Louis to the left.  In Harry’s room everything was neat and orderly, not at all usual for a teenage boy.  It would only take him a maximum of forty-five minutes to finish packing up the necessary stuff.  Louis on the other hand was going to need a lot of help getting his stuff to fit in his suitcase.  Harry was finished in just under and hour leaving him plenty of time to either wait for Louis or go and help him.   Not wanting to be rude he made his way towards the banging sounds on the either side of the loft.

                “Louis do you need any help, I am all done.” He called out as he came to the other boys’ door.

                “Finally, I thought that you were never going to come and help me! I almost died trying to get stuff into the suitcase!”  Harry rolled his eyes at the dramatization being put on by his mate.   This happened every time they had to pack for something, it didn’t matter if it was for a tour or just for a trip to see family.  Louis just couldn’t pack his own stuff, he was always over packing.  Most times Harry would go in and try to help him get his things sorted.  When Harry pushed open the door and immediately had to take a step back to avoid being hit with a pair of red pants.  Louis looked up from his closet floor sheepishly, “Sorry Haz!  I can’t find my grey Toms!”  Harry just laughed at his friend, reaching down beside the door for a second before pulling up a pair of grey Toms.

                “Here mate, let me help you.”  Harry smirked at him.  Ninety percent of the time you wouldn’t be able to tell that Louis was older by almost two years.  In the next ten minutes Harry took control.  The room was tidied, the suitcase was filled to its limit and everything that was coming with them was ready by the door.  The two of them would be picking up the other boys luggage and them they would take Liam’s car to Talia’s place.  Taking all of their luggage out to the van was going to be the hard part, between the two of them they had two suitcase and four duffel bags full of clothes and other essentials.  In reality they probably could have done without half of the stuff they packed.