Chapter 14

"What do you mean you kissed her? Are you mad? Niall's going to kill you!" Louis continued to rant about me having kissed Talia, the whole time I kept my head in my hands only partially listening to him. "Not to mention what Liam is going to say!"

"Why would Liam care about it?" My head snapped up as I questioned Lou. He stopped in his tracks looking like he had just mentioned something he shouldn't have which he probably did and just stared at me.

"It's bloody obvious that he likes her! He's been coddling her since the minute we got here." This was all news to me, mind you when I thought about it I hadn't exactly been thinking about anyone else and how they felt towards her. What was I supposed to do now? I don't want to ruin my friendship with Liam but I really do like her, I voiced my opinions to Louis, his advice was simple.

"Let her decide who she likes or if she even likes either of you." Nodding I threw my body back into my pile of pillows, this was crazy. I'm supposed to just wait for her to make the first move but I had already screwed that up by kissing her. How was I supposed to sit back and wait for her to decide which one of us she liked if it were even one of us? What would happen if she chose Liam?

"Mate, relax. Everything happens for a reason, right?" I nodded up at Louis, silently thanking him for the kind words.

"Want to watch a movie?"

The rest of the night was spent with me and Lou cuddled up in my bed watching some new movie on my laptop. At some point I must have fallen asleep because all I can remember is three words whispered in my ear and a soft pressure against my forehead, "Sleep well Haz," My sleep was quiet, no dreams to remember in the morning.

Talia's POV

Harry had gone off to his room with Louis disappearing up there when he got home as well. Zayn had also gone upstairs saying that he was just tired. I don't know why Harry ran off, he was the one that kissed me not the other way around. I don't know if I even like him. We had only just met long ago and now he was kissing me. From what I knew of the boys he was known as the flirt of the group but did he really move that quickly?

The girls had all been excited that he had kissed me but I had just stayed silent through their squeals. What were they celebrating for anyway? It was only a kiss, a kiss with my brothers best mate yes, but just a kiss. To say I was puzzled was an understatement, I felt like a fish out of water. I had only dated one other time and it hadn't ended well. Was I ready to put my trust into someone like that again?

I trusted the boy, I really did, but I was nervous, I still didn't know much about any of them. Seven days wasn't a lot of time to be able to get a true reading on someone's personality.

Out of all the boys, excluding Niall, I was probably closest to Liam. He was a strong shoulder to rest my head on when I needed to get away from the fast paced lives they lived. Liam wasn't crazy like the rest of the lads, sure he had his great moments but otherwise he was our rock.

My phone went off, echoing loudly around the room with the familiar ringtone, 'Wanna go to dinner with me tomorrow? My treat! xox-Liam' I smiled at the message, Liam was a great guy.

Was a week really enough time to tell if you liked someone? It seemed like an awfully short amount of time. I voiced my thoughts to the girls after they had managed to control their giggles of joy at the short kiss.

"T, I don't know what to tell you, you are kind of stuck between two of the hottest guys on the planet right now. All I can say is let it play out and see who you like the most," I smiled at Faith, that was actually a really good piece of advice and maybe, just maybe I would follow it.

"Are you going to go on the date tomorrow?" Shaelyn asked quietly from her seat on the couch, her eyes filled with curiosity. I just shrugged, I wasn't really sure if I was going to go our not.

"You have got to be the luckiest girl alive, your brother is a member of a world famous boy band and two of his hot band mates like you! Not to mention that one of them just kissed you and the other just asked you out on a dinner date!" Angie laughed as she thought about the predicament, "How on earth did we all get here?"

The rhetorical question silenced us for a while, each of us stuck in our own thoughts.

Here comes the hard part... deciding who it was that I liked.

AN: SO it has been absolutely forever and I thank everyone who has stuck with me through this whole thing! I know this is short but the date comes next. Which paring do you guys like more? Let me know in the comments below, and the best ship name gets a dedication! Keep reading!! Next one should be up in a couple hours!