Chapter Nineteen

Louis' POV 

"You have to figure that out Haz, maybe we should deal with this in the morning, it's getting late." I left the room rather quick. I needed to think about this on my own and so did he. Liam was going to be even more hurt than he already was, Talia was going to have to deal with all of the fans and the media, and I'm not even sure how Niall will feel. This whole thing is about to become really sloppy.  

As I walked back to my room I couldn't stop trying to sort things out even though there wasn't much that I could do. It was now getting really late but there was no way that I would get any sleep for a while. Before I even made it to my room I had turned around and was heading downstairs. Maybe I will be able to find a good movie or something on the television. My mind was still wondering when I banged into to something resting on the stairs. My heart shattered when I saw that it was Niall, hunched over his phone, most likely scrolling through twitter.  

"Niall? What are you doing on the stairs?" I questioned as I took a seat on the step beside him. 

"He kissed her, and they got pictures of it! She doesn't deserve to be thrown into the medias eye like this! They don't even know she's my sister yet! And now I will all be about why she was kissing him." The anger shocked me, I wasn't expecting that from Niall at all. It was easy to understand though, I have four younger sister to feel protective over. "Does he really like her Louis? Or was it just meaningless?" The younger lads eyes were watering, the tears just about to leak out.  

"I really think that he likes her Ni, maybe you should go talk to him, it might put your mind at ease a little bit..." I want sure if that was the right thing to say at first. I wanted anxiously for him to say something.  

"I think I just might do that, thanks Lou." He patted my shoulder as he turned and went back upstairs to Harry's room. Not sure what to do with myself I decide to go and check on Liam. 

His door was slightly open already so I entered without knocking. 

"Liam? How are you doing?" I asked as I moved further into the room. 

"I'm alright Lou, I think I was rushing into things anyway. If Harry likes her that is all good with me." He smiled at me through tired eyes. 

"That's a really good way to look at things, I'm proud of you Li." I had honestly expected him to push more for Talia, but it was nice knowing that they wouldn't be fighting. If Harry and Talia did decide to come out in the public, if there were even going to date, they would need everyone's support.  

"The next couple of weeks should be interesting," Liam spoke up from beside me. "How's Niall taking this?" 

"He's talking to Harry right now I think," The last word was it off ad a loud crash came from down the hall. Both Liam and I were out the door faster than you could say trouble.

"What's going on in here?" Liam yelled as we took in the sight in front of us.  The mirror was cracked, small pieces of glass littered the floor.  Harry was standing in the middle of the rubble holding his hand.

"Its nothing Liam, Niall and I were just talking about what happened and well I got a little out of hand."

"Let me see your hand," I walked over and gently picked up his hand.  His knuckles were red and a couple had split form the impact. "Lets get this cleaned up."

I led him into the bathroom making him sit on the toilet lid.  I quickly set to work with wetting a cloth and cleaning up the wounds.

"What happened out there Haz?" I asked once his hand was bandaged up.

"I don't know, I just lost it. I can't believe that I did that to her.  The media will always be looking for her now and they don't even know that Niall has a sister."

"Maybe you need to talk to her? I know it's late but I don't think that she will mind." 

"I think I will do that, she deserves to know." 

"What do I deserve to know?" Both of our heads turned to the door quickly.

"I thought you were asleep?" Harry asked the girl standing in the door way.

"I was until I heard the sound of glass breaking and loud voices, but enough about that, what do I need to know?" Talia's arms were crossed infront of her and she was leaning on the door frame.

"The media saw us at Disneyland, they got a picture of us kissing.  I'm so sorry Talia, I know that you probably don't want to be in the medias' eye and you in no way deserve this." Harry broke down in tears again but this time it wasn't me that was comforting him.  Talia had moved from her spot in the doorway and was know kneeling beside him rubbing his back and whispering soothing thigns to him. I didn't want to interrupt them so I simply slipped out the door leaving them alone. 

Liam, Niall and Zayn were all sitting or standing around the room each on of them looking like a mess. This whole day had goen from good to okay to terrible in a matter of hours.  No one said anything when I entered the room, instead we just stayed there in silence.  

I wasn't sure how long we had been sitting there before Harry and Talia emerged from the bathroom.  Harry's eyes and cheeks were red from crying. Out of all of us Talia looked the most relaxed and calm about the situation.  

"I think we have an idea about how we could fix this but I need your input first," Talia was quick to address us once she had taken a seat.

"Of course, we are all willing to help," Zayn was the one that spoke up first.

AN: And I have finally finished this.  I could write out a million  excuses but none of them would change the fact that I hardly update.  So instead I am just going to say thank you to everyone who has stuck with this story and has commented adn voted on it.  It is those people who keep me writing and I hope that maybe one day everythign will be back to normal and I will finish writing this story. Anyways for now here is chapter 19! Let me know what you think in the comments below/