Chapter 30 (The Final Chapter)

Livi's Pov:

(A month later)

I haven't seen Drew ever since The Gang pulled me away. Kiesha had my phone and changed it. The only way I will see Drew will be a miracle.

I'm due in 1 and & half of a month. So little A'Mila Mariee Perez will be here. I smiled and rubbed my stomach.

Sweet little A'Mila. But dang you can kick hard!

*

There was a knock on my window. Kiesha forced us to go to a Hotel called Crystals Springs. The party that everyone was plainn7ng was cancelled.

I walked to my window and opened it. There sitting on a tree branch.....DREW.

"Drew how did you get here?" I asked. "How did you know where I was?"

Drew smiles and stands up. He slides through the Window. Drew hugs me. I hug me back. The inside of me is warm.

I lean to his lips and kisses him. Drew kisses me back. I moan as he Sucks on my neck. Drew moves me to the bed and gets between my legs. He kisses me and pulls away.

"I missed you so much. I hated that we were apart. I looked all of South Dokota for you." He says. I smile and hugs Drew. He holds me in his arms.

I could stay like this forver. I started to doze off. Drew kissed me on the forehead and cuddled with me. His eyes drifted off to sleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_ _(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(

"OH HELL NO!!" Kiesha's voice woke me and Drew up. Drew gripped my hand. I grabed his arm. Drew looked down at me sad. I teared up.

Cops come burting in. They grab Drew and pull him away from me. Drew gets dragged out the room.

"WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!?!" i yell. Kiesha walks to me.

"DREW IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU! TRUST ME OLIVIA HE IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU!" She says.

I stand up. "YOU AINT MY FUCKING MOTHER!" I yell. Kiesha shakes her head and storms out slamming the door shut.

I tear up and buried my face in my pillow. Tears are unstoppable to me.

*

I write in my Poem Book:

___________________

Secrets

Secrets are hidden by everyone.

Good people Or bad people.

They have secrets, and So do you.

Secrets are the things that hold you back for the truth.

It can make you Sad, Or Mad, Or maybe even glad.

But The main thing it can do is break your hearts.

Crashing it into the stone.

Making sure its cracked in the middle.

Leaving you with nothing but peices to clean up.

Pain and Misery sticks to you until a handsome Prince Charming comes and Saves you.

But with all the secrets that are locked.

It could pull you away from your Charming.

It can destroy the rest of your love life.

It can be a enemy If you let it.

~ Livi

________________________

I layed my book down on the surface. I let the tears fall down my cheek.