Chapter 23

Livi's Pov:

___________________________

Song: Over it - Katharine McPhee

___________________________

(2 months Later) [Due in 4 more months]

8:00 A.M - Saturday

I grabbed my shoes and slid on my vans. I put my hair in a bun. I grabbed my IPhone. I looked at my outfit.

Black jeans, A blue tank top and some Blue Vans with My long sleve Blue Jean jacket. I licked my lips and walked out my room. I saw Prince walk out his room. He looked me up and down.

I scoffed and walked away from him: Off the bus, down the street to the left. Is a Cafe that has wonderful sweets. I need something sweet.

I walked to the woman. "Hey Can I have a-"

"OMG! YOUR- YOUR PRINCESS FROM MINDLESS BEAUTIES!" The woman says. I sigh.

"I'm not Princess any more. I'm Dymist (DI-mi-st)" I say. The woman nods. "Okay Um I'm Cadynce What would you like?"

"A strawberryCarmel Latte and Two bagels with strawberry cream cheese on it." I say. The lady nods and give me my stuff.

"How much?" I asks She shakes her head. "On the house!" She says. I smile and nod.

I sit outside. The cold stiff air stings my face. Oh well the hot latte will warm me. I lay my hand on my stomach and smile. I feel A'Mila kick. I gigle and move my hand futher. I think this is her head. Yep she has a hard her like that bastard. -_-

I blow my Latte and start drinking. Its hot but how cold it is it doesn't burn my tongue. Now that its Fall, the leaves are coming. I ate a bite of my Bagel. Someone sat infront of me.

"Um mind if I sit?" The boys says. I shake my head. "Nope." I say.

"Well I'm Drew. Whats yo name shawty?" He says and licks his lips. I raise a brow.

"Olivia." I say.

Drew looks like: blackfilm.com/i3/other/facestowatch/2006/evan_ross.jpg

"Look if you think I'm here just to fuck you and leave think again. Ight." He says. I look at him shock.

"What?!?" I choke out. Drew smiles.

"I think sex should wait after marrige." He says. Holy shit!

"Look then you wouldn't want me." I say and stand up. Drew jumps up.

"Willyougoonadatewithme!?!" He says. I look at him like he crazy.

"I didn't understand a single word you just said." I say.

Drew takes a deep breath. "Will you please go on a date with me." He says. The cold air makes his face alittle red.

I smile. "Sure, Whats your phone number?" I asks. He hands me his phone and I hand him mines.

I give it back. "Wait aren't you with the faggot group Mindless Behavior?" He asks.

I giggle. "Mindless Beauties. I used to be Princess but I'm Dymist now."

"Dymist sounds........misterious." He says. I blush.

"I guess." I say. Drew walks to me. "Can I have your adress to get you?"

"I'll text you." I say. I start walking away when Drew stops me.

"They should have named you Mindless Angels. Because its looks like you came from heaven. God took a long time on you!" He says. I look at him and blush.