Chapter 3

I've read the comments, Wow some of them are funny AF!!!! But I need at least 10 or more votes and 6 comments. I will only post if its more than 10. :)

-loveeee Niya. Bye my Oreo lovers.

Next Chapter

(Livi's Pov)

I was in my room. The radio was blasting outloud. The Song was Dance for you. It was my favorite song even though I was a virgin.

I walked in my bathroom and ran my bath. I striped down ready to step in the tub.

Dont be acting shy up in this room

Like I make you nervous (ohh)

Ima take my time and do your body right

If you let me (uh huh)

Ima make you feel like a virgin again, again

Ima make you feel like a virgin,

Promise ima make it all worth it

Ima make you feel like a virgin again

My phone started singing. I ran out the bathroom and grabbed it. "Hello?" I answered. It was Dad. "You know you really need to change that ring tone, Young lady." Dad said. I rolled my eyes. "Dad." I warned him. "Okay okay, The boys are spending the night at your house. So after yall leave the pool party, come to the house. Me and Your Mom won't be there. Keep Kiki out of trouble. Meaning, don't let her have anymore sex." Dad said. I nodded. "I always do." I said.

I hung up the phone and brought it in the bathroom with me. I slid in the tub and relaxed. When I finished I dried myself off and lotion me up. I pulled on my outfit and walked back in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my thick, long hair in a ponytail. I walked out my bathroom and my room. I knocked on Kiki's door.

She opened it. We had on diffrents outfits. But we still showed our Swagg. I smiled. "Ready." I said. Kiki nodded. We walked out the house.

Kiki's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44784189

Livi's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44783823

We pulled up at The Pool Party. I smiled at Kiki. "Ready my Bitch." I said. Kiki smirked. "I'm ready, you ready Nigga?" She asked. I nodded. We did our hand shake and walked out Kiki's car. We walked inside. I saw people already drunk and kissing. "We made it at the right time." Kiki said. I shrugged and walked to the pool with her. I saw The boys.

"Hey Kiki there they are." I said. I pointed at the boys. They walked over to us. Kiki was looking behind her. "SHIT!" Kiki said. I looked at her. "What?" I said. Kiki pointed. I looked at what she was pointing at. Oh hell no. Me and Kiki's ex was here. I started to have a flash back.

Flash back.

"Josh!" I yelled at him. Josh pulled away from Sydney. "Its not what it looks like." He said. Sydney had her shirt off. Her bra strap was almost off her shoulder. Josh's belt belt buckle was undid. "So you think I'm not gonna tell my Sister!" I yelled. Josh glared at me. "You wouldn't." He said.

I put my arms over my chest. "The hell I will." I said. I turned around and saw Davon kissing Zae. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled. Davon pulled away. "Baby." Davon said. "No its the tooth fairy." I said. I was beyond pissed.

Davon grabbed my hand. "Baby its not what it looks like." He said. I glared at him and his brother. "Fuck you both. Me and Kiki are over you." I said. I snatched my hand away from him and walked to my car slamming it shut.