Chapter 20

New-new's Pov:

"Who the hell is you!?!" I yell. The tramp looks at me with a rude look.

"I'm Briana. Ray's Girl friend." She says. I clench my jaw.

"Well I don't give a fuck if your his sister." I say and reach for my baby. "You don't put your damn hands on my baby!" I yell truthfully.

Briana takes a step back. She smirks and opens both od her arms wide. My baby boy Alex falls hard on the floor.

"WHAT HE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" i Yell. Briana smirks. I fall to the floor and hold Alex.

"Whats going on?" Ray asks. Everyone is in the room now. Tears fill in my eyes.

"Alex baby wake up." I whisper. Alex's eyes remain close. Ray rushes to my side. "What happened to Alex?" He asks.

Tears falls. "She drop Alex on purpose." I spat at Briana. I jump up and sit Alex down.

"BITCH IMA KICK YO ASS!" i yell and step in Briana's face.

"Aye Somi. 1800-Choke-that hoe." Teri says. We all look at Teri.

"What?" Prince says.

"1800 choke dat hoe." Teri and Somi says. All of sudden Somi's hands are on Briana's neck. Briana screams loudly.

I kick Briana in the stomach and walk to Alex. His eyes are finally open. He blinks at me and starts crying. Blood is on Alex's back. I pick him up and run off the tour bus. Ray is right behind me.

*****

Somi's Pov:

I digged my nails in the Tricks neck. She started choking. Good the trick should die.

But someone pulls me off Briana and holds onto me. I see Bow Wow holding onto me. "What?" I ask.

"You almost killed her." He says. I shake him off.

"If that baby dies, Her blood will be on my fucking hards." I snapped and ran off the bus with the girls behind me.

*****

"Is he okay?" I ask New-new. She nods. "He's fine, but he lost alot of blood and had to get 1\4 of my blood and 2\4 of Rays blood." She says. I gasps and see Ray walking to New-new.

"What happened?" He asks.

She snaps. "I fucking told you what happened. I walked in and see that fucking Tramp holding me son, I told her that I don't care if she's your sister, she keeps her fucking hands off my son. But Ray I hope you fucking love girls with a damn burst lip becuase Thats excastly what that bitch is getting. Somi can you get Alex for me? I have some shit to kill."

I nod. "Yeah, I got Alex." I say. New-new nods and walks out. She kicks open the hospital doors. Holy shit she is P I S S E D.

New-new's Pov:

I want that bitch to call her fucking Moma for help. When I finish with her the damn devil might say she too damn bad to live with him. Trick is gonna die today. You can hit me but holding my son, putting your hands on my child!

___________________________________

Song: Apologize - Timbaland \ One replublic

____________________________________

I kick open the door and see Briana holding Ice to her neck. Oh bitch gonna need some more ice when I finish with her.

I tackles her and throw her by her hair into the wall. She screams and grabs my hair. I punch her as hard as I can in her face. She falls on the ground letting go of my hair..