Chapter 15 P.t 6

Teri's Pov:

"BITCH IMA KILL YOU!"

I looked at Kiki. She looked at me. We noded at the same time and charged upstairs.

I saw Livi punching Charise mad in her face. Charise screams. "LET ME GOOO!" Charise whines.

I sit by Somi who is smashing on some pop corn. "Want some?" She asks me. I nod and get a hand full of Pop Corn. I eat and watch as Livi throws Charise around the room.

Prince tries to hold Livi down. She pushes him off her. "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU AFRO HOE!" She yells. She body slams Charise on the floor.

DAMN! That has to hurt. Ouch! O.-

Livi rips out Charise track. Ouch again, that shit was Sow in. Livi kicks Charise in the stomach and beats Charise with a 9 inch heel. ITS A LIVI KICKING ASS MARATHON!!!!

Prod comes to me with a bucket of Chicken. Me, Mel, Kiki, Somi, Dede Mb, Driah, New-new smash on some chicken and pop corn. Ray pulls outs some Coke cans. "Yall want some to drink?" He asks. We nod and drink some Coke, smash on Chicken and Pop corn and watch the fight.

Livi kicks Charise with her foot and pimp slaps her.

AYE THATS WHATS UP!

Finally, we run out of food to eat, so we decide to break up the fight. "Ok Ok Explain to us, What the hell is going on?!?" Kiki asks. Charise fake cries.

"That bitch Hit me for no reason." Charise says. Kiki glares at Charise.

"My sister is not a bitch, don't you ever call her that." Kiki snaps. I look shockly at Kiki. She glares at Charise the entire time. Wow Livi must have beated the sense in her head.

Livi explains. "The Bitch kissed Princeton! And he kissed her back!" Livi says. She looks at Prince and scoffs.

"We (Points and Her and Prince) Are over!" Livi says and walks out. I sigh and walk after Livi. Kiki stops me,

"No I got her, she's my sister and I need to build a good sister relationship with her." Kiki says and walks out.

Kiki's Pov:

_________________

Song: Take a Bow Rihanna

_________________

I walk to Livi who is crying her eyes out. I sat by her. "Livi-"

"Kiki, I'm dealt with your shit and I am not getting in it." Livi says. I sigh.

"No I came to talk to you. Are you ok?" I ask, concern.

Livi sighs. "Don't worry bout' it." She says. I shake my head and grab her hand.

"I'm your sister, I'm gonna worry about it. Now tell me." I said. Livi sighs.

"What happened to you. You changed, you never hit me, you never hit a pregnat lady and what the hell! Did you even care about that apology you gave New-new" Livi spills it all out.

"I don't know, when I saw New-new with Ray. I guess it kinda made me ragey. And I was being stupid, I was jealous of New-new and Ray's relationship. And Yes I did mean that apology. Olivia I'm sorry about everything." I SAID. tears came out my eyes.

Livi weak smiles and hug me. "Promise me we're never gonna fight physically again." Livi says. I whisper to her.

"I promise Livi."

"Good now I'ma just lay down and take a nap. My head hurts and so does my fists." Livi says and lay down. I kiss my sister on the forehead and walk out.