Chapter 21

New-new: (Chuckles a bit) Ray, I honestly don't give a shit about your so called "Promise." You promise that you were gonna help me with this baby. (Pokes his hard in the chest) And you lied, You fucking promised that you wouldn't break my heart. (Steps in his face and poks his chest harder) Promise. Broken. Our relationship does NOT involve Alex. As Long as you are around him, He'll be fine. We don't have to have a family to be happy. (Glares at him) Thats just you. (Walks away.)

Kiki: (Bumps into New-new. New-new falls on her butt.) Oh shit! My bad shawty! (Holds out hand) I mean Sorry New-new. (Half smiles)

New-new: (Chuckles and grabs Kiki's hand so she can pull her up) Thanks and No problem. (Smiles)

Kiki: (Smiles) Sooooo.

New-new: (Blushes) Yeeeah.

(Awkard Slience)

New-new: Well I should go now... (Looks in Kiki's eyes)

Kiki: Um (Looks in New-new eyes) (Pov: She has some gorgeous eyes.......Maybe a small kiss won't hurt? Right?)

New-new: (Leans in)

Kiki: (Closes her eyes and kisses New-new)

New-new: (Kisses back slowly.)

______________________

Song: Say Something - Drake\Timbaland

________________________

Ray: (Walks in) WHAT THE FUCK!

New-new & Kiki: (Pulls away and looks at Ray)

Ray: (Pov: So she leave me for a fucking chick!?! Well that sure is gonna help Alex's love life. Not.) (Glares at Kiki and walks out)

Kiki: Ummmm (Looks at New-new)

New-new: This is awkard.

Kiki: Alot........

New-new: Well Um later. (Rushes off to get Alex)

Kiki: (Pov: Wow I missed her lips.......)

*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*--**--*-*-*-**-*--*-**-*-*-*-*-*-**-

Livi's Pov:

I grabbed Prince's hand and pushed him into the wall. I jumped on his waist and kissed him. Prince moans and kissed me back harder. I moan and let him carry me in the bed room. He layed me on the bed and started pulling off my shirt. I groaned and ripped it off.

Prince smirks and kisses me on the neck. I moan loudly. He grabs my waist and forces me on the bed. I kiss him on his wet spot: The left side of his neck, a few inches away from his ear.

Prince moans and kisses me. He pulls off my Bra and smiles at me. I smile back and moan as he sucks on me breast.

******* *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--------**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-**-*-*-*

"Guys I have good news! Yall are all going to school!" Kiesha says. All of us groans.

"But who is gonna take care of my baby?" New-new asks. Money raises her hand.

"He gon' be chillen with us." Money says. New-new looks at Sleeping Alex.

"Oh okay..I guess." She says. Kiesha claps.

"Well get ready because yall are going to NorthSideCentral home of the FirePanthers!" Kiesha says. I swear she be happy we have to go to school. -_-

"Ok, whatever. I'm going to bed." Ray says. We all shrug and go to bed. God knows my head is gonna be hurting atfer tommorrow.

Mel's Pov: