Chapter 18

New-new's Pov:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR RAY'S GIRLFRIEND!?!"

Everyone stops and looks at me. "Um we should go." Kiesha says. She hands Alex to Somi and walks out with Walter, and Money.

"Who is this?" Briana asks.

"I'm Rays girlfriend Not only that but his baby Moma. WHO JUST HAD BIRTH LESS THEN 3 HOURS AGO!" I yell and hang up.

I throw the phone into the wall. Alex starts crying. I sigh, "Let me see." I say. Somi hands me Alex. He stops crying when I hold him. He looks at me as a tear falls from his face.

________________

Song: The Truth Kris Allen

_________________

I gently wipe away the tear with my thumb. I kiss Alex on the head and rock him back and forth. I hold him like he's all I have left in this world. I never want to let Alex go.

Soon enough Ray walks in. He walks to me and smiles. "I'm back." He says. I glare and walk away from him. I walk into Alex's room. Ray follows me in.

I lay Alex: Who is sleep, in his bed and kiss him on the cheek. I walk out the room glaring at Ray.

We walk in the Living Room. "You are a no good bastard!" I yell.

Ray walks to me. "What are you talking about?"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME FOR HUH? SOME BITCH NAME BRIANA CALLED ASKING FOR YOU! YOU A FUCKING LYING ASS LAME ASS BITCH!!" I yell, Tears come but I hold them back. I shake my head. "I should slap you. But I'm a mother. I can't do that crap makes me look stupid." I say and walk out the living room.

(No One's Pov:)

Somi: She might not be able to hit you but me. Yeah I do! (Punches Ray in his jaw annd walks to where New-new is.)

Dede: You got another one! (Kicks him in the nuts and walks to where New-new and Somi went.)

Driah: (Shakes head and follows)

Rest of girls: (Glaresz at Ray and goes to other room)

Prince: Well (To Ray) You should get a G beat down.

Ray: (Scoffs) Whatever.

Prod: Man bro, Your a father. Its time to be a man and take care of your Son. Don't let him be like you. New-new can't always take care of Alex. (Shakes head and walks out)

Ray: I'm so tired of people telling me what to do! I'm 16 years old! I can do whatever the hell I want!

Diggy: Ray, If I was you I'd think about Alex. Your child. You know the new born baby that New-new spent 2 hours in pushing out. (Shakes head) I'm disappointed. Now I made mistakes but you dang bro. You changed. Money has most diffenitely changed you. (Sighs and leaves)

*************

New-new's Pov:

Its 4 A.M. My heart is broken and Alex is staring at me. I hold my son in my arms. I smile at Alex who smiles back alittle. I rub his cheek and smile.

Alex starts to cry as I sit him down in his crib. I pick him up and has this feeling that his diaper needs to be changed.

I lay him on the changing table and see he peed. I grab the wipes and baby powered. I finish my task and keep Alex in my arms. I sing to him in spanish.

A la nanita nana nanita ella nanita ella Mi niña tiene sueno bendito sea, bendito sea Fuentecita que corre clara y sonora Ruiseñor que en la selva cantando llora Calla mientras la cuna se balansea A la nanita nana, nanita ella A la nanita nana nanita ella nanita ella Mi niña tiene sueno bendito sea, bendito sea Fuentecita que corre clara y sonora Ruiseñor que en la selva cantando llora Calla mientras la cuna se balansea A la nanita nana, nanita ella