Chapter 15 P.t 2

New-new's Pov:

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU SHANICE! AND YOU AREN'T GOING TO RUIN OUR RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE OF A SMALL LITTLE SLAP. NOW GET YOUR ASS UP BEFORE I KICK IT!" Kiki's eyes was fury. Her face was red. Her hair was still in a pony tail. Her fist was balled up.

I remained on the ground. All I'm thinking is that I need to get away from her. My baby needs to be protected and He\She is NOT dying. I felt myself being lift off the ground.

Kiki threw me in the wall and kicked my in the back. I screamed as Loud as I can. Kiki grabbed me by the hair and swung me on the couch.

"YOU ARE MINE! DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME. YOU ARE MY PROPERTY! MY LOT. I AM THE OWNER OF YOU!" kiki yells. I get tired of hearing her mouth so I kick her into the wall.

"NO YOUR NOT! RAY IS MY BOYFRIEND! HE IS THE MUTHA FUCKING FATHER OF OUR CHILDREN IN THE FUTURE. YOU NEED SOME FUCKING HELP YOU BITCH!" I yell. Kiki screams and tackles me. She pins me ln the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!?!" She yelled in my face. I shook my head and tried blocking out the words she said.

"BITCH YOU ARE MINES! I FUCK, BEAT, AND KISS YOU WHEN I WANT TO. YOUR MY POPERTY. NOW YOU NEED TO GET TO YOUR FUCKING SENSES AND REALISE THAT YOUR MINES!" Kiki yells. She punches me hard in the face and starts choking me.

Somi's Pov:

Is that screaming I hear? What the fuck? Its fucking 5 O'clock in the fucking morning and some damn drama has already started.

Dang Bruh this shit aint right. Someone got Beef with some one.

[A\N: Beef: Meaning "Has problems with them" Or "Always starting shit with eachother." mostly it involves "Drama."]

I put on my bunny house shoes and walked out the room. I walked in the living Room and saw New-new getting choked by Kiki.

"OH SHIT! YO KIKI GET OFF HER!" I yyell and tackle Kiki. I hold her down.

Everyone runs out and help me calm things down.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?" Mel yells.

[No one's Povs: ]

New-new: THIS BITCH TRYNA CLAIM ME!

Kiki: YOU ARE MY PROPERTY! MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!

Somi: HEY BOTH OF YOU TOO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Everyone: (Shuts up. Its so queit that you can hear a pin drop. Everyone stares at Sommer. Her face is mad red and her fist is balled up.)

Somi: FIRST OF ALL ITS TO DAMN EARLY TO BE HAVING SOME FUCKING DRAMA. IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME DAMN TOUGH THEN HERE IT IS! (She grabs a bat and smashes it into a Glass Vase. Everyone stares wildly at Sommer. Her jaw cleches.) I'm tired of shit like this. Can't we all be happy or what? Is there some crime to be happy. If it is then it should be broken. I love yall. Yall are my friends. And Kiki its not right for you to put your hands on New-new. NOW LETS ALL GET SOME MUTHA FUCKING SLEEP!

(No one moves they stare at Sommer like she was some crazed Nigga. Sommer scoffs)

Somi: Yall must not hear me? Okay, (She drops the bat and grabs a blow horn.) GET YOUR ASSES TO BED SO WE CAN GO TO SLEEP DAMN IT! THEN WE WILL SQUASH ALL OF THIS SHIT TOMMORROW!

Everyone: Fine! (They all start to go back to their rooms.)

Kiki: (Grabs New-new.) This shit aint over with.

Ray: (Pulls New-new away from Kiki.) I say it is. (He helps New-new walk to their bedroom.)

Livi's Pov: