Sneak Peak Of Chapter 14

OMG. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I LOOOOVOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YALL. (no homo) PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING. YOU GUYS ARE THE ROCKING BEST! Oh and Somi looks like the girl on the picture.

****************************************************

Somi's Pov:

I sat down at a tree and writed a song {Made by me}:

I hope you can show how much you love me. Just show all the really good things, like the days that could be raining outside or the sun that be shining so light.

Just let me show you all the happiness, that could last in the years of smiling. I just wanna show you. Just wanna show you.

Show you all good things of me. And all bad things to but my love will always be real no matter what i do. I'll always be there for you.

"Hey what you doing?" Roc yelled. I jumped. "Don't do that." I said.

Roc sat next to me. "My bad shawty." He said. I shook my head and fixed up the papers. Roc smiled at me.

"What?" I asked in a rude tone. Roc leaned to my face.

"Your lips looks kissable." He said. I stared at him for a second. His lips touched mines. I didn't know either to slap him or kiss back.

KISS BACK!!!!!!!!

I moved my hands to his neck and kissed back. Roc moaned and kiss harder.

*****************

"GUYS ??? BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!"

******************

"Why are you doing this?" ??? says with tears running down face.

*********************

"HELP!!!!!!"

*************

Chapter 14 will be filled with drama. But that was a mini sneak peak. be on the look out my friends and fans. Be on the look out of Chapter 14.

~Niya