Chapter 4

Okay first thing, I cried writing this chapter. My twin sister been through this, but she died. She got in a coma for two weeks and passed away the next day when she woke. If you know someone who has been through rape or saw rape, Call 911, or tell your parents. Please. Raping is a serious thing.

___________________________________________________

Next Chapter

Livi's Pov:

I woke in a bed. I sat up. "Where am I?" I asked. A woman smiled. "Hi your in the hospital." She said. I stood up. I looked at the bed and saw it drenched in blood. I teared up. "What happened?" I asked.

The nurse frowned. "Hunny, you were raped." She said. I shook my head. The images came back. Josh slapping me. Davon ripping me clothes off. I broke down in tears. "No no no." I cried harder. The nurse held me in her arms. "Shhhh." She said. Mom and Dad rushed in. "MY BABY!" Mom said crying. I ran to Mom. I cried in her arms. I was still bloody. Dad joined the hug. Mb and Kiki walked in. Kiki's eyes were Red. Mom sat down with me in her arms. I sobbed. I couldn't stop. Dad sat on the other side of me and rubbed my back.

We drove back to the house. I was still crying. Mom was still comforting me. Dad pulled up at the house. I stepped out the car. I fell down. Prince caught me. "Woah." He said. I stood up but fell again. Dad picked me up and carried me to the couch. "Its one of the side affects." He said. I sat up on the couch. Kiki sat by me. I moved away from her. Kiki sighed. She knew i was mad at her. Atually i was super mad.

A few hours later Dad carried me to bed. I layed in the bed and went to sleep. Hoping everything would be a dream....

***************************************

The next day, morning time.

I got up from the bed. I could walk. I walked to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My face was bruised up. I pulled off my clothes. Afraid to look in the mirror. I didn't look in stead I showered and got ready.

(Livi's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44796505)

. I walked down downstairs. I saw Mom sitting in the living room crying. Dad was rubbing her back. I looked at the Tv. A picture of me when i arrived at the hospital. Mb and Kiki was staring at the ground.

I teared up. "Mom." I said. Her and Dad looked at me along with Kiki and Mb. I let the tears fall. "Mom please don't cry. It was my fault to not fight harder." I said. Kiki stood. "No you shouldn't have to fight!" She yelled. I glared at her. "Well you hung up when I called you in my needs, I begged you to come and get me. So for all I care you can burn in hell. Your nothing but a hoe. I HATE YOU!" I yelled at her. I ran upstairs. Mom ran after me. "Hunny!" Mom yelled. I slammed myslef on the bed and cried. Mom pulled me to her. "Sssh. Its okay baby." Mom said. I cried in her arms. Dad sat by me and held me and Mom.

"They raped me Mommy." I said. Mom held me closer. Dad contunied to rubbed my back. "Raped." I said. Mom cried with me. "Baby god has us." She said. I pushed away. "GOD HASN"T DID SHIT! WHY DID GOD DO THIS TO ME! WHY ME! KIKI SHOULD HAVE HAD THIS. SHE'S THE ONE THAT FUCK BOYS. I'M THE GOOD CHILD. KIKI'S THE WHORE. I WANTED TO WAIT UNTIL MARRIGE BUT I HAD TO GET RAPED!" I yelled. I grabbed my car keys and ran out my room.

Kiki was crying in Ray's arms. They all looked up at me. "I hope you have a wonderful life as a hoe." I said. Kiki looked me in the eyes. She was really hurt. I shook my head and ran out the house. I saw Prince after me. "LIVI!" He yelled. I opened the door. Prince grabbed me. "Stop." He said. I struggled to get out of his hold. "LET ME GO!" I yelled. Prince kept holding me. I started crying. "Please Jacob." I said. Prince was shocked at me calling him by his real name.