Emotions and a Movie

Hey all I know the last couple chapters have been kinda emotional...sorry if you guys don't like that but don't worry the fun is coming back soon. This one is probably going to be a mix of both hope y'all like it so far! let me know - gabs :)

After finding out that we had to stay at the Fort, we decided to set sleeping arrangements. There wasn't a shortage of rooms, but we all decided on the living room because we were terrified that the Fort was haunted. Being gentlemen, the boys let me and Annie have the couch while they pulled out mattresses from the nearby bedrooms and spread them out over the floor. We ran around the Fort grabbing blankets and pillows and piling them all into the living room, where there was a huge war over who got what. Annie went for the same sheets that Louis did. They had sheep all over them and Louis was yelling, "NOOOO!!! MY SHEEP MIIIINE!!!!!" Annie responded by chucking a pillow at his head, making him let go of the sheets and she wrapped them around herself and plopped down onto her bed, "claiming" them. Harry targeted the blue sheets I wanted with the stars on them. I already had it in my hands when Harry came up behind me and started tickling me. In my attempts to get away from him I had twisted and turned so much that both of us were tangled into the sheets, and we ended up falling on the couch together.

"You know," Harry said from on top of me, "we could just share the blanket."

"NOOOOO!!!" Annie yelled, leaping from her spot on the other side of the couch, "Mellie is mine curles! Back off!" She had reached us and was trying to untangle us, while Harry tried to bite her hands when Louis laughed from Annie's old spot. She whipped around to see him curled up in her sheets. "WAA NOOOO!! Those are mineeeeee!" She whined, running back to Louis and yanking them from him.

"Thanks for leaving me!" I yelled at her, as Harry chuckled triumphantly from ontop of me. I whimpered for someone to save me, while everyone had laughed.  Niall and Zayn left me to go get food in the kitchen, Louis and Annie were fighting over the sheep again, and Liam was searching for more pillows. When he came in he threw one at Louis and Annie, one on each of the boys' beds, before noticing me and Harry. Without saying another word, he put the pillow down, untangled us, and pulled Harry off me.

"Come on mate," he laughed, "one boy problem at a time."

"Im not a problem!! Am I Mell Bells?" he said, winking at me which caused Liam to hit him in the face with a pillow.

"That's a lie! You cause poor Louis here so much heartache!" Annie giggled from the couch.

"Its true!!" Louis said clutching his heart, and momentarily distracted from the war he had with Annie, who laughed evily after she succeded in stealing back the sheets and pushing him of the couch.

"Hey Annie will you pull out the movies. You guys can pick one cause I'm gonna call Clay," I told the rest of them as I got up from the couch, "Do NOT touch my sheets Styles!"

"Want any of us to come?" Liam asked.

"NO!! no more world domination plans!" Louis said from the floor.

"But there's still so much we have to get planned!" Liam whined back at him.

Chuckling, I walked out of the Fort and into the backyard, dialing Clay's number.

After a couple of rings, he picked up.

"Who's dis.." He slurred. The music in the background told me the town hero was out clubbing and getting smashed.

"Its Mell," I said, getting slightly worried that he was going to act like an even bigger idoit than usual tonight.

"What do you want. I told you I'm not coming. And I never said you can call. I told you I'm busy tonight."

I felt a pang in my heart at his anger, but then I heard a giggle of a very drunk girl next to him and my fists clenched. I said, very clearly so he could hear he through his stupor, "Clay, we're done."

"WHAT?!" I heard the giggling stop and a glass smash on the ground.

Breathing slowly, I said again, "I'm done putting up with the way you treat  me Clay. Done."

"You can't dump me. That's  not how it works! Besides, you owe me!"

"No, I don't Clay. You're dumped  and I'm hanging up." And with a satisfied smile, I clicked end. I looked up at the moon, wondering how anything could mess this up when my phone beeped and made my bloodrun cold.

From: Clay

You'll regret this Miss Popstar. I'll make sure of it.

"Hey vas happening in there?! Me and Nialler came out with the food and there were blankets and pillows flying everywhere; Annie was fighting with Louis about movies and -" he cut himself off when he saw my face. He pulled me into a hug as I passed him my phone. After he read, told me, "Don't you worry Mell he won't do anything, not while we're around."

I giggled and said, "thanks haha are you going to beat him up with your hairbrushes?"

"If I have to," he laughed as we walked back inside.

I came back to see Annie sitting on top of a dog pile triumphantly.  Liam, Harry, and Louis were slumped ontop of each other, I guess they gave up fighting the redhead. Smart choice.  Niall had escaped Annie's wrath and was looked at her with an impressed look on his face.

"I'm guessing Annie won eh mates?" Zayn asked the other boys, who nodded sadly.

Giggling, Annie piped up, "Mellie!!!! We're gonna watch Mulan!!!"

I chuckled, and me and the redhead bursted into song, "I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!"

***

We had finally settled down enought to watch the movie. Louis was on the end, laying on his stomach to watch the movie. Harry was next to him with his legs over Louis' back and was leaning on Liam.  Liam was on my left, and I could see him sneak his phone out of his pocket to check for texts from Danielle. I patted his head everytime he came back disapointed. Annie was next to me with a bowl of popcorn in her lap and her arm linked in mine. We kept reciting our favorite quotes and singing along to the songs, ignoring the boys' smirks. Niall was next to Annie, stealing her popcorn everytime she was laughing to hard to notice. I watched his eyes light up when he saw he laugh, and a blush creep onto her face when their hands brushed against each other. Zayn was next to Niall, nudging him evertime the Irish boy got shy after looking at Annie.

All of us were watching intently when Shaun Yu's hand broke out from under the snow that should've killed him, when Liam jumped up and yelled "yippee!" before running out of the room into the backyard. Harry, who was leaning on Liam, fell and landed with his head on my lap. He winked up at me and moved my hand to play with his hair. I rolled my eyes but gave in.

"What was that about?" Zayn asked, breaking away from the screen.

"Yeah, who the bloody hell yells yippe when the evil dude lives" Harry asked from my lap.

"I do." Louis answered, eyes never leaving the screen.

"It must be about Danielle," I told the rest of them excitedly, "I told him that when ever he gets to talk to her, to make it count."

The rest of us went back to the movie and were completely hooked. Ten minutes after he left, Liam stormed back in. The rest of watched as he walked into the nearest bedroom and slammed the door.

Annie gave me a worried look and said, "I'm guessing, he didn't make it count..."