Win or Lose

Hey guys! This is it. The Final chapter...I'm not gonna say anythign more than thank you all so much for eveything. and please read the a/n at the bottom for info on catching a star. - gabs

"Guys!"  I hissed, "Stop walking like Bigfoot! You're gonna wake her up!"

Louis had come up with his best idea ever. We didn't want to spend the day just waiting for the show tonight, so we came up with something fun: throwing a sleeping Annie in the pool. This morning, I woke up at the crack of dawn and rolled Annie off our bed, making her plop onto the ground. Yeah, I don't have the very best aim and kinda missed the air mattress she was supposed to land on. So, after heaving her on, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Liam were all helping carry Annie to the pool. Meanwhile, I was using my epic man strength to keep a gagged Niall pinned down to the ground. It was kinda like riding a bull cause he trying try to get up and run to Annie. I guess I'm just too tough to handle.

"Ready?" Louis grinned, glowing with sass, "On the count of three....1...2...3 THROW THE REDHEAD!"

And with that, Annie went flying through the air. The boys though...let's just say they aren't the best throwers in the world. Annie didn't even make a fourth of the way over the pool before the air mattress slammed into the water. I cracked up laughing, at the sight. I know im a terrible best friend, but it was too funny! Until she rolled off the airmattress and right into the freezing cold pool. Crap, we were in so much trouble.

Annie came out spluttering and treading water like a maniac. Her eyes widened at the temperature of the pool, and then narrowed. She found the culprits, and we were better off dead.

"I am going to kill you," she said, slowly, "Indiviudually and with a large stick of butter."

"Annie!" Niall yelled, finally throwing me off of him and running to her, "Don't waste good butter on them! They don't deserve all that buttery wonderfulness!!"

"Hey!" Zayn protested, "I'm worth butter!"

"Hehe," Harry giggled, "I'm worth it more 'cause...I'm BUTTER looking! Get it?"

Harry got six blank stares. Honestly, that boy needs help. Help that Louis gave him. The other half of Larry Stylinson, simply gave Harry a light push and curls went tumbling into the water. Niall started cracking up, so I decided he should keep Harry company. Zayn's hair met its doom when Liam pushed him in yelling, "Saved your life!! Oh...wait...nevermind..."

"Alright!" Annie yelled, right as Laim was about to throw me head first into the water, "Liam if she gets dunked in this pool I swear you'll be sleeping with spoons in your pillow tonight!"

"Wh-"

"You're not allowed to get my girl soaking wet. Not when I have a dress to finish fitting her for!"

"Throw me in!!! I don't wanna go!!"

"Mellie! Room. Now."

****

A few hours later and I was poked with a needle for the thirteth time. Yes, I have kept track. Annie had kept me blindfolded, and if that wasn't punishment enough my stomach was growling fromt he breakfast that I missed.

"Annie!" I whined, "You poked me again. When are you gonna be done I'm hungry! it's past lunch time now and I'm going to have to go Max's soon an-"

"And...Im done!" Annie cheered, snatching my blindfold off.

It was another redhead orginal dress. This time, Annie put me in a long teal-blue maxi dress that swept the floor. Then, starting at my tiny waist, long strands of black, sparkly fray swung down. She made me walk around and I gasped. The fray glittered and swished side to side when I walked, making me look like the night sky. I could just hear the pick up line now: Hey did you fall from the sky? Cause you look like a star! I better get ready to slap someone... This dress was way too insanly perfect. I honesty couldn't find words to tell Annie how I felt about the dress. So, I settled on crushing her in a giant hug and giggling like a five year old. I think my redhead got the message.