Clay has Terrible Timing

hey guys! so the first part of this chapter well most of it may or may not be kinda boring... im hoping it isnt. hopeing you guys are likeing it still and soon theyre be some excitement happenings! :) kk on with the chapter that i dont want to write! <3 gabs

The next day passed without much excitement. Annie and I woke up somehow with just enough time to make it to church without being late. We met up afterwards and brought groceries back to the house. The boys nearly killed us in their mad dash for food. Annie and the boys went outside to swim all day while I stayed inside practicing the arrangement Simon emailed me for the show on Wednessay. That's how my Sunday went. Exciting right?

**********

Monday morning I woke up with the sunshining through the bedroom window. The boys had finally given into letting me and Annie sleep somewhere other than the living as long as we shared a room. Never, I repeat, never share a bed with Annie! She kept poking my face all night and wanting to take the puppy we don't have for a walk. I finally got her to actually sleeping two hours before the alarm went off. My phone blared a song into the silent morning and Annie stole my pillow to shove over her head. One Thing continued to play as we hid under the covers from it. It got to Harry's solo and a still half asleep Annie yelled, "Shut it curls, or I swear I will drug you and force you to straighten your own hair." I rushed out of bed, away from Annie the killer of curls, and ran to the other side of the room to my phone.

After shutting the alarm off, I found a random pillow and chucked it at Annie, yelling, "OI! Wake up redhead!! You told me to set the alarm and I did so wake upppp!" She groaned in response from underneath the covers, so I threatened, "Annie you better wake up or I'm sending Louis and Harry to do it." She shot up and I managed to pull her downstairs into the kitchen. I was just finishing up the coffee while Annie stirred up a quick breakfast when we heard the shuffling of feet. We turned to see five boys drift in, eyes half closed and guided only by the smell of food. They somehow made it to the table and I brought them their coffee, trying to be as peppy as possible. I was signing "time to get up" at the top of my lungs and Niall Liam and Louis grumbled about wishing they had never made that song up. I kissed them all on the cheek and kept singing.

"Oi Mell," Harry said, an evil glint in his eye, "Love your outfit, is that what your wearing to rehearsal today." He snickered at me, as I looked down. My face flushed red. I didn't think to bring pjs and Annie only had one pair, so I had to borrow one of Liam's random baggy t-shirts. It ended 1/4 of the way down my thigh, and I automatically tried to pull it down more, making the boys crack up in laughter. Grabbing my coffe, I glared at them and rushed up to my room to change. On my way up the stairs I heard Annie scolding them about teasing me in the morning.

Back in my room, I sipped my coffee as I looked through my closet. I slipped on my favorite skinny jeans that had holes in the knees and grabbed the first cute shirt I saw. It was my favorite shirt, a charcoal grey with both an electric blue collar and buttons. There were no sleeves and it tied on the bottom. Grabbing my blue hoodie, black beanie, and coffee I skipped back down to the kitchen where I could eat breakfast in peace.

A half hour later we were driving down to the studios in Annie's car. Niall was sitting next to Annie in the passenger seats, while the rest of us piled into the back. The first few minutes of the drive consisted of us placing bets on how long it would take Niall and Annie to become a couple. Knowing my redhead, possibly never. Then it was sing-along-to-the-radio time. The winner was whoever made Annie yell first. Louis won. The rest of the ride was an akward silence as Larry Stylington got into a bit of a spat over the goodness of American hamburgers. Somehow, we made it to the rehearsal hall five minutes before I was late. I pushed my way out of the car and turned to say my goodbyes.