Meeeeh Morning

Hi guys! so this is my first fan fic...my friend inspired me to write it and put it up on wattpad. so yeah Um the first couple parts are mostly about 2 of the characters Mell and Annie (DO NOT BE ALARMED) the boys do come soon and are crazy:D so please keep reading til then. these first couple chapters are just to get you intro duced to annie and mell since yall know the boys pretty well or i don't know if you would be here....So yeah! here it is! - gabs <3

My phone blared a song into the morning quiet of the house. I wasn't sleeping though. I hadn't slept all night. Rolling over, I pushed my way through the mountains of pillows and blankets and grabed my cell phone.

new text from: Harlo :D

Hey Haz! I know you're still in bed. GET YOUR LAZY ARSE UP! and remember NO COFFEE! Oh and btw i watched last night's show. you did great babes! voted 5 times in every possible way. I even stole Jon's phone. Call me later kay? love yea babes!

....the stage lights were blinding...my mouth felt like cotton....my legs were shaking....

I popped back into the present and shook my head clear of the daydream. I smiled at my phone. Annie was the best friend ever. We had been best friends since the summer of our freshman year. She had basically pushed me on stage for auditions. We talked after every show and she was the main person for promotion. He facebook was basically spammed with "vote for mell on x-factor!"

Oh yeah, I'm was on x-factor. It was dream come true. Performing once a week, amazinnnnng songs. My mentor, Simon Cowell, was brilliant. Not nearly as terrifing in real life, our rehearsals involved hours of discussions on random topics. The only bad part? Waiting for elimination night. No one was ever safe in this. I purposly tried to sleep right up until I had to go to hair and makeup, but Annie put a stop to that. She inisisted on having a video chat "pep-talk".

to Harlo:D

hey Har! Tanks for the text. vid chat asap?

from Harlo:D

sure hazza just got out of the shower let me grab some clothes

to Harlo:D

PUT SOME CLOTHES ON ANNIE!!!

Laughing to myself, i walked to my laptop, and blew a kiss to my 1D poster as I passed by.

I love one directin by the way. since last year I became a complete Directioner. annie and I got into a huge fight over them, but then I discovered she was a huge closet fan and we were insperable ever since. Ahhh...one direction...bringing people together... Anyway, I flipped on my screen and saw the face of a redhead pop up.

"Hey babes!" I laughed at the screen "good to see you fully clothed."

"heeeeeeeeey!" Annie pouted shaking her mane of red hair. She stuck out her tounge and held up her tablet, "LOOK! they updated."

I gave a squeal and she shook her head. Annie and I spent the next two hours obbessing away, and kept my mind off tonight. Somewhere a clock chimed 3 and I had to dash off to hair and makeup.

Hey guys! its me. so i know this chapter is kinda long without the boys but I promise one more chapter and theyre gonna be here THE BOYS ARE ONTHEIR WAY! so please keep reading. Hope you guys like the best friends Mell and Annie:D - gabs<3