Elimination Night

"I told you this was going to be hell" My stylist snipped as he yanked out tangles from my hair. Whimpering, I texted Annie to complain - I knew its better not to open my mouth while Max was in his zone. Pssh! Artists can be so tempermental - and THAT is not going near my head.

An hour later, I blinked my watering eyes and tried to focus on the mirror. Max had worked another miracle. He transformed my long mane of tangled waves into perfectly lush curls. I moved my head slightly and my natural highlights shimmered in the flouresent light. All I could do was stare.

"Youre amazing Max..." I said, stroking my curls.

Clothes were dropped on me in response, and Max said, "get changed before I regret my five votes." Then he walked away with a wink.

     ***********************************************************************************************************

The stage lights blocked out the crowd - all 1500 of them. The cameras, they didn't exist either. I reminded myself to breathe and focus only on Simon's hand on my shoulder. My legs were already wobbling in the 3 inch heels I was wearing. I clutched my 1D charm bracelet unti the logo was imprinted on my hand. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw my curls quiver. UGH WHY COULDN'T THIS START ALREADY!

No sooner had i thought that, the lights changed.  Red lights dropped from the ceiling onto us. It reflected off my sequence fitted top and the randomly spaced sequence in my tule skirt. I looked like a glowing coal piece. I said a quick prayer of thanks to God for Max's obbession with the Hunger Games.

Simon gave me a ressuraing squeeze in towards the end of the host's endless monolouge. I snuk a glance at the other teams. Borth Brittnay and Demi had a competitor on either side. LA Ried stood off by himself - his last competitor was sent home last week. I stood alone with Simon Cowell. I was his last chance. If we made it in this week I'd be in the top 4...so close to the finals...

"The first person safe tongiht is..." hes not going to call me i just know it....i didnt make it in....

"MELL SPRIKER"

Simon caught me at the last second before I fell on my butt in those 3 inch heels of mine. As he tugged the deer in the head lights version of me off stage, I noticed Stephanie from team Brittany glare at me. Yup, bet the news will loooove that: Stephanie glaring at star stuck me. Serves her right.

****

After the show I sat in the living room of the contestants house wih the three other remaining contestants. Stephanie, an alternative rock singer with a mysterious but passionate hatred for adorable girls named Mell, on team Brittany. My adopted big sister Suzzie, a jazz singer that was loud as her music was adorable, on team Demi. Mikey was the only boy left, with a voice that could melt the north pole, who was on team Brittany. I was by far the youngest. I was 16; Stephanie was 21; Suzzie was 23; and Mikey was 29.

"I wonder which one of us will be stuck with them this time?" Stephanie drawled into the previously peaceful room, while playing with one of her hot pink highlights and reffering to this weeks guest stars.

As much as my foot wanted to meet her face, I knew she was right to be - bleh -ish towards the idea. Sure, it was cool at first but so far all we've gotten were big headed divas. Suzzie had a guy that demanded his plush poodle be massaged before he did anything and we ended up wasting a whole day because the poodle "ran away".

Stephanie pulled out the straws and passed them to Mikey who mixed them all up in his big hands. After he held them out, we all grabbed one and exchanged looks. Everyone but Suzzie had been 'it' at some point. We all pulled at the same time and guess who got the smallest? Me.

Management bounded into the room and Stephanie announced it was me before I could wiggle my way out. "Well Mell GET EXCITED!!!!" he said for the 19th time "YOURE GOING TO BE THE NEW BEST FRIEND OF" like he gushed everytime..."ONE DIRECTION"

I died.

Hey so its me again. I know I know another long ch without the boys. I sorry but don't worry THEY ARE HERE!!!!! they come in the next chapter which ill be uploading reeeeeeaaaaally soon!! i promise:) hope you like it and thanks for not giving up on it. I know its alot of Mell right now but Annie is coming up and like i said so are the boys! - gabs <3