My Time With Clay

Hey guys sorry about the early publishing my dads ipad was being weird and i couldn't tell if it had saved the story or not so I had to publish in case everything got deleted. ANYWAY this chappie is done now! Hope yall like it:) let me know what ya think! please remeber the contest for liam's a bit lost part 2.I'm going to be starting the third part of this clay drama in a bit! - gabs <3

I was sitting in the center of a circle, Clay and his goons surrounding me. Struggling, I did my best to fight of the smell of weed that was coming from one of the guys who was smoking a joint. There was shattered glass on the floor. The idoits sloshed their beer on me, trying to get a reaction but I just sat there. Finally, I had enough.

Standing up, I said, "Clay you said you wanted to talk but there's nothing happening. I'm done. I'm leaving." One of the goons stood up and blocked my way out of the circle, shaking his head no.

"You can't leave. You'd miss all the fun," Clay said, taking another swig, "Ryan, help me out. I think our guest is bored. Entertain her."

Ryan grabbed me and pushed me up against a wall. My blood ran cold and my heart raced. I felt my arm swing and somehow I managed to punch his chin. As he head snapped one way I pushed him as hard as I could and scrambled backwards. I didn't get far at all before ramming into someone. Looking up, it was one of the nameless goons that were here. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain from my upper arm and I saw red oozing out of it. It was too late to realize that the goon had cut me before I had two more slits on either arm. I staggered, shocked at the pain, and Ryan pulled me to him.

"You idiot!!" He yelled, "We don't want to kill her!" I shuddered at him protecting me, but even more so as he smiled down at me and said, "We want to make this fun."

"Besides, she has a show in a couple days," Clay said, over his bottle. They're going to let me go for the show?

One of the goons mangaged to say, "Yeah, that scary lady with the weird red streaky hair told us its too easy if this girl goes bye bye." Wow that was a full sentence!

"Red streaky hair..." I repeated to myself, "Stephanie?! You're working with her!?"

"How else do you think I found that shack you were in, or the studio?" He smirked.

"And you told her everything..." I whispered.

"Of course."

I started to lunge towards Clay, but Ryan pushed me up against the wall again. He breathed into my ear, "You're too fiesty to talk right now. Let's calm you down first."

Ryan reached for me and I tried to shrink away. He caught my shirt. Like lighting, he untied the bottom and unbuttoned it so that my entire stomach was exposed. He laughed as I struggled to stop him. I managed to land a slap across his face and shove him away from me.

"Keep your hands off me you creep."

He took a step closer, saying, "you and Annie are so much alike. She said pretty much the same thing when I had, my little adventure with her," he laughed as he brushed a stray hair from my face, "She actually fought back. That's what made it so ...enjoyable. She was my first challenge in while. It was a pleasure to watch her break."

"Stop it." I begged, "Please..I - I dont want to know why are you telling me this..?"

"Fine. We'll do something a bit more fun."

He pulled something out of his jacket pocket and my eyes widened. I pressed myself against the wall to get far away from it as possible. It was one of those small lighters from the gas stores. It made my heart stop and chills run up my spine. It always has. Ryan held the lighter up, close to my face, and flicked it on. I heard all the goons crack up in laughter when I screamed.