College Crush Part 2 (Sierra)

Imagine.......

   (Play Drunk in Love by Beyonce)

    Mikayla's POV

        Did he just? Oh I see what he's doing. I would stand here and continue thinking of his sexy ass, but I need to go and change my underwear.

       Just as I came out the bathroom I saw two more girls enter the dorm room.

       " Hey. Are you guys my roommates?" I asked.

       " Yeah. I'm Amari." A girl with gorgeous hair said.

       " I'm Tai'la" (Ty-la) The girl shorter than Amari added.

       Roommates. This should be interesting.

       The girls and I settled in and got to know each other better.

       Amari went to the bathroom just as Tai'la received a text.

        " Aye. Y'all want to go this house party tonight?" She asked.

        " Sure. I'm mean it's the first day of college and we don't have any classes tomorrow only assemblies." Amari said from the bathroom.

       " Um, I don't know." I said standing up.

       " Why not? You're Gorgeous! You have the body of a goddess, you have hair black girls would die for, you have dimples and big light brown eyes guys can't resist, and those curves and ass can kill Nigga." Tai'la said, making me laugh.

        " Ok. I'll go." I said. Tai'la squealed and hugged me.

       Amari came out the bathroom putting her hair in a ponytail.

      " Who's party is it anyways?" Mari asked.

      " This guy I met earlier today." Tai'la blushed.

       " Ooo. What's his name?" I asked. Tai'la sighed day dreaming.

     " Craig, but he told me to call him Prod or future bae."

    Mari and I looked at each and squealed. I checked the time and it was 6:30.

      " What time is the party for?" I asked.

      " 8:00. Why?"

      " It's 6:30. We need to get  ready like now." I suggested. Tai'la hopped up and ran to the bathroom to take a shower while Mari and I picked out our outfits.

      I decided to pick out black white waisted skin tight jeans, a white skin tight short sleeved shirt, white red bottoms, gold chain, chain earring, and my cross ring.

     Tai'la finally came out in her undergarments. I grabbed a towel and my toothbrush I showered, washed my hair, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

    I threw on my black Victoria's Secret undergarments. I blow dried my hair and curled my hair in tight curls. I grabbed my brush and brushed it out.

    I put on a lil bit of mascara. I walked out the bathroom letting Mari in and I got dressed. I rubbed on some red lipstick, I put in my belly ring, my eyebrow piercing next to my two slits, and my chain earring.

    I grabbed my iPhone case and changed my case from green to white with purple specks.

    Finally Amari finished dressing and we headed out.  Once we got there people were already drunk as hell.

(Play Hypnotized by Piles)

    " Aye! I'm going to the bar." Mari said before walking away.

    " Mikki, come with me to find Prod, please?" Tai'la said.

    " Sure." She grabbed my wrist and lead me through the crowd until we were face to face with six boys and four girls.

    " Aye Tai'la you made it." Tai'la released my wrist and hugged prod.

    " Hey Mikayla." Chresanto said, giving me a lustful look.

    " Hey Chres." I said, blushing.

    " Chresanto is this the girl that you couldn't stop talking about?" A girl with red hair said while smiling.

    Chresanto looked down trying not to blush.

     " Chres go dance with her." A boy with an Afro said pushing him toward me.

    Chresanto looked back and gave Afro puff a look. Afro puff laughed and walked away with red head.

    I grabbed Chresanto's hand and walked to the dance floor.

     We began dancing face to face, but later on we we're grinding on each other. Basically have dry sex.

    I felt Chresanto wrap his arms around me like he did earlier and whisper in my ear.

     " Follow me." He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. Oh shit.

Part 3 or nah?

  ~Sierra~