resentment

This is just about ray ray so yall ray ray girls prepare yallselves (lol too country )

You were in you're room crying because the man who had half your heart decided to play you. You knew it wasn't just a thing because it's been happening ALOT. He found someone else,  but not someone better.  You were determined to show him that you were the upper hand.

     You cooked him a big filling dinner,  put flowers on the bed,  lit candles,  and prepared some music and waited.  You had a plan that would surely show him. He unlocked the door and came in shocked at the decor you set up.

"hey bae, " he kissed you, "what's all this?, "

"Oh I just wanted to show you how I feel,  Rayon," you picked up a plate of rice you cooked, "because you need to know, " you threw the rice on him and dropped the dish making it shatter to pieces...

  "See I know you got another girl baby so don't lie to me Ight!, "

You usually spoke with grace and articulated but now you were off the hinges!

"what??!  what girl (y/n)," he said scared shitless

"u knooooow.  that Lil Thot from the convenience store yah nasty, " you thought he could at least cheat with a girl that don't smell like mama noodles....

-Candace-

PT 2??  comment me.

and guuuuys I'm baaaaack.  I got suspended from wattpad cos my mom said I wrote more stories than homework soooooo.  And Cam yall please read Just Friends?  it's on your. profile baby girl/boy (I don't know how you deal but Ily anyway )