BET Baby pt. 2

Part two Imagine.......

You and Roc take your seats on the second row on the left side. When the show started you were dancing to chris brown and nicki manaj. (Lets pretend mindless behavior is going to perform.) so roc and the boys went to get ready and perform you and they girls were dancing to the music as they were performing. Then ray slipped off stage everyone stopped what they were doing but you were laughing your ass off because of these damn hormones you were laughing so hard your water broke!!

Yn -uhh guys....i think my water broke!!!

Maddison- OMG!!! UH HELP WE NEED A DOCTOR ROCS GIRL IS IN LABOR!!!

Roc- oh shit!!!( he runs off the stage and holds yn hand)

Yn- ahhhhhAHHHHHH!!!* Squezzes rocs hand so hard he passes out)

Jacob latimore, lil twist, omg girlz, marqus, jawan, issa, jaden, willow , zendaya , reginae, brianna, lolo, and the rest of mb ran over to her.

JacobL.- who knows how to deliver a baby!?!?!

(freaking out)

Nicki Minaj- uhh bow wow you do it!!!

Bow wow - what hell naw i might spoil them.but i aint delievering them!!

Nicki M.- ughh!!! Uh uh bow wow just do it!!

Bow wow - nuh uh.

Yn- IF SOMEBODY DONT GET THESE DEMONS OUT OF ME EVERY ONE IS GONE DIE TODAY.

Kevin hart- aw hell man bow i got this let me do this. ( kevin looks under your dress and see a head he looks at you and passes out)

bow wow- aww hell ight ill do it.

After an hour of giving birth they are out fir good and bow wow was crying in nickis chest.

Yn- bow why you crying?

Bow- i-i-im n-not crying i jjjust got something in mm-my eyes. (Sniffs)

NickiM.- mmhmmm.(walks to roc and holds chresanto jr) aww he looks jus like you roc.

Roc- aww thanks.

Bahja- aww yn can i hold christina?

Yn- yeah.

Evryonr gets a chance to hold and play with thr babies and the ambulance finally came and took you and the babies to the hospital.

I know it was kinda weird, but i jus had post this i dreamed this and i had to write and post this

~Sierra~