@prettygirllexy6

Alexis POV.

  "Prodigy... I can't., " I said out of words to say.  We just had the biggest fight ever.  At least in our relationship.

  "Just do it, " he said.

It was about me. My virginity. He wanted it. And he wanted it now.

"But baby, " I whimpered trying to get him to stop.

"No buts. This has to happen now or never. , "

I took a deep breath in with the feeling of nerves in my stomach. I decided if there was any one to give it up to,  it would be him.

"ok?, " he asked again.

I nodded and decided to give myself to him.

He kissed my lips,  softly, again and again, over and over,  it felt so sweet.

  The electricity between us was charged with every kiss.

"Lay on the bed, " he ordered, " take your clothes off, "

I did as he said.  I was left in silk underwear I had bought yesterday. A pretty good idea considering the circumstances.

   "I'm gonna treat you like I want to," he looked into my eyes ," you ready?, "

"Yes,  baby, "

He slip his hand down your underwear and rubbed you slowly and applied enough pressure to make you feel good.

You moaned and he just went harder. You were enjoying every second of it and all you wanted was more. He pulled off his boxers and slide into you.

"Ohhhhhh. Craig!, " you shouted in pure pleasure.

He thrusted into you full of lust and you reached your high.

He pulled out and you cuddled all thru tha nite!

:Candace:

|Do my neighbor got da booty?

|||He got da booty

Sierra,  where you at? 

Sierra,  I can't. Come back pleese

I'm lost witoutchu.

Sierra is like mustard - zesty and always leaves a goddamn stain on your favorite fucking shirt.

butt Ily best.