Part 3

Sierra's pov

Khayman asksed me on a date to cafe du monde yesterday and I'm so excited. I told him my address and he said he'd pick me up at 10 pm.

   He knocked on my door and said to close my eyes when I opened it.

When I opened other grabbed both my hands and pulled me to the lawn.  I heard a car door click and he said, "open, "

I saw a limousine with a driver at my ready.

When we got I'm he said he was taking me to Elite to get a dress. Right now I was bubbly. He had on a tux and I knew where we were going. To the Kings Masquerade. It was at the Grand Ball Room in the Marriott.

When we got there her instantly took me to the dance floor. It was full since we were fashionably late.

He leaned in and hesitated, "May I?,"

"y-yes," my stomach had a pulse by now and I was nervous as he leaned in.

I felt fireworks as our lips connected and he help my waist, " I can put it down,  right?," he said as I smiled like a goof

after we danced for a while he said he was escorting me to a fancy dinner...

We got in the limousine and sat once again on the dark purple velvet seats. Then it happened

CRASH

a big bang hit his side of the car. Soon we both blacked out.

I woke up in a rush of light... and heard sirens. Next to me I saw Khayman with I oxygen mask on and realized I had one as well. People were rushing over me and shining small lights in my eyes." She's awake, " I heard someone said.

"What about the boy?, " a woman said.

  "No response yet," I heard a lenghtful beep," clear!, " she shouted

"How about now?, " the woman asked again

"Theres a weak pulse let's get moving,"

They asked me my name and my age and where I was.

"Do you know his name,  Sierra?,"

"Khayman Burton, "