Barnes & Noble

So I was sorta inspired to write a nerd imagine ! Raise a glass!* klinnk*

Roc Royal's POV

They were gonna bring in a new girl. And I have to train her! Wtf am I gon say! Put the book on the shelf and walk the hell away? What else is there to say?

The store is about to open and this cute lil honey with a tight dress walk in. " We're closed but um I think I could help you," I said putting my hand around the back of my neck.

" I'm here to meet 'Roc'? He's gonna train me to put the items where they belong.," Oh hell yea. Ima be starin down that ass all day long.

" Well that's me. We open in an hour so c'mon love," I put my hand on her back and felt her body shiver. She knows she likes this.

" So where do I put the crochet kits?," she asked. I walked her to the crafts section and pointed to the bottom shelf. It was my time. She bemt down and to all that is glory her buttcwas cute.

Ypov.

I felt someone staring at me. Was he looking at me? What the hell. Boy you cute but the thirst is real up in here. No. Stop . Ew. No. Gtfo. No. Ew.

" Um. are you missing something that is possibly in my ass?," I asked .

" Girl , no body is lookin at your ass. I mean butt. Language Y/N!," he tried to make me seem like the bad guy.

" Ok so If I bend down forward you wont look at my boobs? ," I asked cause I know he thought I was cute.I bent over and he was starin ate me like he was starving!

pt 2 comin soon ;) ♥CANDACE!♥

my nickname suks! time to switch it up from Candi! Ill comment my new nickname in pt. 2