@SammiBai

For @SammiBai cuz she's really nice & jam lyke dat . She likes Roc Royal .... like reaaaaalllly . Like she says it like 10 times on her profile. Annnnybutter lets get this dirty roc imagine started ayyyeee!

+ PLEZE IF U DNT GET DOWN LIKE THAT SONT READ IT. MKAY?+

'SAMMI GET IN HERE AND CLEAN THIS UP!,'' your boss Chresanto was yelling at you to clean up some Coffee Dienne spilled.

'' Yes,'' you got on your knees and wiped up the scolding hot liquid.

"Listen Sammi . If you don't start picking up some slack around here you're gonna get fired,''

''But Chresanto I need this job,'' you pleaded

'' Sammi , If you want your job... meet me in the conference room in the back after work.'' he looked at you softly.

''O...OK,'' you agreed.

'' What's up his courdiroy's ,'' your bff Ariel [ AH-RI-EL] asked.

''He says I need to pick up some slack or he'll fire me,'' you said in an anoyyed voice.

''Oh. Well work hard so you can keep it. Dont leave me here with  Crazy Chres alone!,'' you both laughed.

Being alone with Chres might not have been a dream of hers but you always wanted to .  He always had this way of wiping tables and his muscles would bulge. He had this way about him . He didnt act like he wanted you but you wanted him.

AFTER WORK! 

You walked to the back confernce room to see Chres waiting for you.'You're late !,'' he said angrily

''Sorry I had to sweep,'' you said uneasily cause his shirt buttons were undone showing his t-shirt underneath. You could see his body tense up through the clingy fabric .

''thats not good enough!,'' for some reason his harmless anger was attractive,''Take your clothes off!,'' he said

''What!,'' you said more as a sentence and not a question.

''Do as I say or you're fired! Take your goddamned clothes off!,'' he yelled this time. You obeyed his commands and took your clothes off . When you got to your underwear he said,'' I'll take care of those. Get on the carpet,'' you layed down on the carpet floor in only your underwear and bra.

"Chres-," he cut you off

"Shh. Be quiet," he got on top of you and started kissing your neck.

"Chres I don't know if this is ok," you said.

"You work for me,'' he said in between kisses,"You do what I say. Now be quiet.'' he kissed the same soft spot leaving a hickey. You moaned out in pleasure,''Yea you like that ,'' he said . You were to nervous to reply so you just nodded. Then his hand lowered down to your lower region and he started furiously touching you still not breaking the kiss. You moaned a little which only made him go faster,'' Cum for me,''' was all he said. You felt a not in you're stomach and you cummed . You sat there stunned. He left the room and came back with a box of condoms. He slipped one on and hovered over you'You ready , Sammi?,'' you nodded again not being able to rely in your voice. He went inside you . After a few minutes he got off and you got up revealing a hickey  and large brush burns on you're back. He turned around and you saw he had scratches on his back. 

-Yall

-Are

-Some

-Freaks!

-yah nasteeeee

hope you like!