Friends With Benifits : Business and Pleasure

RATED R ( RESTRICTED) Hide da lil kiddies cause its bout to get nasty ~ Candace ;)

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Y/N I NEED YOU NOW," you heard your co-worker yell from the door . He was a player so you hesitated to answer. " CMON LOVE IT'S RAINING" the way he said love made you want him more than you alreadg had. " TRUST ME PLEASE," it was Roc Royal . The Roc Royal from mindless behavior . You worked at his Studio and he alway hit on you. You answered the door," Babe, I need you he said as he walked in your flat. " Roc I know all about your games and you are not gonna play me.," I was serious I saw how all these girls left the studio cryin cause he hit it & disses it. " Listen I'll give you a proppsition cause I dont wanna hurt you," ypu were up to listen " Like what," you asked. " Friends with benifits,"

" Ha! You think I'm stupid so you could go braggin?," he looked in my eyes.

" I won't tell anyone.I promise just let me have you please Y/N ," he kissed you under your ear.

" I dont know," I was so attracted to him but I was trying to be hard to get .

" Please Y/N . I need you , now," I saw lust in his eyes.

" No!," I said playfully

" Babe dont tease me. You'll get in trouble," he whispered in my ear huskily. He grunted and I felt him get hard on me. I giggled.

" You're goona do this? ," I asked

"Yea," he said as he kissed my neck.

" Well we are gonna do this right," I seductively walked up the stairs.

I pushed him down on the bed and whispered in his ear ," let me change,"

I walked in the bathroom and change into some sexy underwear. I had on dark purple lace with studs on the top. I put on some black heels and walked out . " Oh Y/N I need you now! You look so damn good right now ," he kissed me roughly and touched my butt. I moaned andbhe moved his hand to my cl!t . " Oh , Roc!," you shouted more than moaned . " Yea babe say my name!," he touched you and slid his finger inside me," O my gosh Roc. Please just stop teasinge!," he slid another finger in and you moaned really loud so it came out as a groan. You reached your climax and c$mm$d one his fingers. Then he laughed at how much you were enjoying this. When he pilled out you thought it was over but you felt his tounge explore inside you. You begged for him to just go i side you yet he still teased you. You tightened up in pleasure and he moaned which sent vibrations through your entire body . You moaned loudly and he came up and lined up his body with yours " You ready?," he asked . Yoh nodded hastily.He rammed into you and you bucked your hips and moaned loudly. " You like that babe." you knew he was about to c!m by the way he was twitching inside you. He pulled out and he c*mm*d on the sheets . "Next time I'll bring a protection.," he kissed you on the cheek. " Whenever I need you I'll text you & you have to come!," I nodded my head in agreement.

I am so bad I got the ending from another book : ' ( ♥ Candace , love♥