Chapter 18

A/N: Heyyaaaaa! I'm back foes. Hahaha. Sorry for uploading laaateeee. :'( I'm kinda busy going places fixing some stuffs for my upcoming college life... :/

Well, I know you guys will LOVE this chapter specially TOFF's fans there. Though it's short. My head's really pounding with ache.

Leggo!

------------------------

He drove me to the beach. I didn't even realized how long have we been spending our time on the road. The only  thing I knew was it took long for us to reach this place. This is the same exact place where he first told me he wants me to be his future girlfriend and where he gave the necklace as a remembrance before he go to New York. This place was so memorable to the both of us. 

"You know how this place was remarkable and how I love it?" Toff asked hands on my waist, his head resting on top of my head.

"Yeah, sure do. How can I not know? This is the place where you gave me the necklace." I held his hand to entwine our fingers as we walk.

"Not just because of that Rissey. That's not the only reason why I categorize this place remarkable and why I love it.

"Huh? What do you mean? I thought the only reason was because we exchanged promises here... And you know, our first kiss." I blushed, not looking at him but I tried peeking on the corner of my eyes and saw him blushed too. "Uh, what else?"

"Remember that day after I gave you the necklace? A-a-and kissed you? Uhm well, after I brought you back to the cottage," He sighed then continued his sentence. " I went back to the exact same place where our first kiss happened and I shouted as I throw a glass bottle with a vow inside written on a paper that I will take the girl that I want to be with forever here someday." He looked straight into my eyes that I felt like my stomach just did a thousands of jumps on a trampoline. Oh my, his eyes was so damn irresistible to look at but you may melt as he stares at you.

I smiled like an idiot looking at him not realizing that my mouth was a bit opened. He chuckled and put his thumb below my chin to push up my mouth to close. I laughed in a low volume thinking of the bit embarrassment that I just felt.

"Maybe now i'm sounding like so gay here talking about something like happening to some movies or something. You know, I just really don't know why did I did that before. It sounded like a childish puppy love thing, hmm, kay i'll be allowing you to call me crazy or what, but to tell you honestly, until now, i'm really really holding up with that promise I did before... To my self... You know..." Those words made left me speechless. I just hugged him after a minute of silence.

Toff and I didn't actually needed to speak and discuss how things were going everytime. Because, even we are both staying silent, our hearts was here to speak for us. It's like we don't need words, we just need US. The two of us.

We walked by the sandy beach with our hands held together just like couples. Though I haven't yet officially told him that i'm still inlove with him and I wanted us to be back together. We sat at the huge rock along the beach to watch the sunset together, just like the old times. He wrapped his muscular arms around me to keep me warm while I lay my head on his chest where I felt so warm and so right.

"I just can't imagine my self without you. I remembered my life back at New York before when you was not around, I admit I felt happy about being loved by a lot of people because of my job and i'm also glad to help my family with what am I doing. But on the other side of my heart, I felt so trashed being forced to put up a fake relationship that has to look real in public. It was like 'damn, I thought acting as an actor only occurs in front of the camera and not in front of random people.' that was my second hatest part of my life there." He started talking as he softly touches my arms.