Chapter 13

Hi everyone :) Here's the 13th chapter that will answer the cliff hanger I left with the previous one. :) I hope you'll enjoy reading this. I just typed it with wordpad so pardon me for any mistakes. I haven't proof read this yet. I hope you guys understand.

Hint: Toff's fans out there, you'll be happy with this chapter!

Leggo!

------------------------------------------------------

She ignored Toff and ran inside her room crying. While Toff looks so awfully poor walking away slowly after his apology being rejected.

-Rissey's P.O.V.-

I curled my body down my bed as I get my pillow and screamed madly over it. What have I done? I know I want to forget about him but I wasn't supposed to hurt him back. I saw him cry because of me again but I made him cry for more. I saw him walking on the streets away from our house with his head faced down and put his hands on his eyes like his wiping away his tears. I'm crying out loud on my bedroom like it's the last day of my life. I threw my pillows on the floor and broke some of the figurines placed on my head board. I'm completely out of control.

Mom knocked the door but I didn't opened it. So she got the keys and opened it.

"Clarisse!! What do you think you're doing?! You ignored his apology and yet you're going crazily sreaming, throwing your stuff and crying because you did that?!" She yelled. Which made me calm a little bit and sat down on the edge of my bed balled up my head on my knees. Mom sat by my side.

"Look, i'm hurt to see you like that. Toff had done something really wrong but I just saw complete honesty of being apologetic with his eyes. Darling, I know you saw it too and not only that, I know you feel it more than I do. He's a good man. I guess you should try listening to him. I went outside and opened the gate to check if he'd already left. But I saw this white envelop below my feet. I'm sure it came from him." She said as she handed me the envelop and leaved the room.

I opened the envelop. It was a letter from Toff.

Clarisse,

I faced the possibility that you are going to ignore me so I made this in case that happens. Now look, if you are reading this at this time, once again I want to say sorry. That night was a complete mistake. To tell you honestly, I don't even know how did it happend. I know you may not believe me, but it's the fucking truth. The last and only thing I remembered that night was Angelie dared me, Stan and Nick to drink. I disagreed and so with Nick but Stan begged us to do it for him. Since it was his birthday, we granted his request. I guess I got badly drunk because of that and everything went black. I was completely unaware of what is exactly happening when I saw how was am I during the next morning while you stood on the door with Jennifer and Nick.

Hurriedly, I put my clothes back and tried to catch up with you as you ran outside but I failed. I don't have any idea of how am I going to explain it to you knowing that you won't listen to me. But I still tried texting and calling you but I never heard a single word from you. I really want to come at your place but I tried so hard not to for you to have a time to think. Then again, I can't help my self not to do so, so I drove down your place and got disapointed not seeing you there anymore. I turned to Mr. Chaster's place because he's the only person I know to run to and ask where you are. He didn't want to tell me but I pleaded him to. That's why I showed up here. I leaved my life in New York for many reasons but mainly because I wanted to live a normal life with you.