Chapter 11

Author's note: Here's the next chapter. :) Go grab ur tissues. XD

This chapter contains *a little sensitive/sexual content* (mildly)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Clarisse fell asleep, Jennifer looked after her and fell sleep on the couch beside Rissey's bed. She forgot to go down stairs to tell Toff about his girlfriend.

-Nick's P.O.V.-

Angelie came down after about an hour of staying upstairs. I wonder why Clarisse isn't yet going down here knowing that Toff was here for two and a half hour drinking. Got badly drunk. He finished drinking all the 5 bottles and even got one more. I kept acting like drunk for them not to notice that I only drank a bottle and poured the others down to the faucet.

Toff is almost in total knock out that he can't even manage to move. I saw Angelie ushered Toff together with one other redhead girl to the guest room near the music room. I snucked out of them secretly.

"Good job Angelie Colins.You're such a loooove." The readhead lady told Angelie.

"I know right. I'll never let anyone get Toff away from me. He's mine and will always be."

"Well, where's his pretty but easy-to-be-fooled girl at?" 

"Don't worry about her. I put some sleeping drugs on the drink that I handed her a while ago. I bet Jennifer took her to one of the guest rooms upstairs." Angelie answered.

"Good. I feel sorry for her. Such a noob. But how about Jennifer? They're friends right? She might get downstairs to look for Toff."

"Yes they're friends but I just peeped out of the door a while ago and I just saw her fell asleep at the couch while looking after her friend."

"How about Stan and Nick?" She asked worriedly.

"They're both badly knocked out as I dared em all to drink 5 bottles of hard. Don't you have trust with my plans? Ofcourse i've planned everything well." Angelie responded the girl and told her to go home.

The girl started walking to the door for exit so I ran and headed out to Stan's room. He's laying on his bed and it looks like no one can ever wake him up. He's sleeping very tight. I opened his door slowly and silently. I seemed like the red headed girl already headed her way home for I can't see her in the living room anymore. No one's already partying and roaming around the house. I decided to go upstairs to find how is Rissey on the guest room but as I stepped to the first level of the stairs, I felt someone hit my head hardly down. Then everything went black.

Angelie's P.O.V.

I saw Nick pouring some of his drinks down the faucet a while ago. I wondered why is he acting so drunk but his face is ain't that red. I smelled something about him. I saw him secretly following me and my friend helping me carry Toff to the guest room so before we get to the guest room I whispered my friend to keep an eye with Nick because I know he'll be helping Clarisse out. Knowing that he may sneak in, I told my friend that Nick and Stan got really drunk and she may now go. I winked as I told her that because she seemed to pick up what I am up for.

So she hid at the nearest room and waited for Nick to reach the first step of the stairs. As she heared small sounds of foot steps, she tiptoed beside the huge jar on the side of the stairs. When Nick got there, she hit his head with Stan's base ball bat which made Nick collapsed.

I stripped of Toff's clothes on the floor and started exploring his hot damn body. I kissed his lips and he still tastes good even he's drunk. I body fired up as I pulled his jeans down his feet. I got my self undressed and put my head on his chest and started kissing his neck to his ears until he whispered.